Snapple All Natural Green Tea uploaded by Meg M.Snapple All Natural Green Tea uploaded by Emily J.

BY SNAPPLE

Enter the Zen garden of refreshment. You are calm, focused, and enjoying the flavor of Snapple's all natural Green Tea. The rest of your day will flow like a gentle stream.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Acerola Fruit Extract, Green Tea, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors

laura i.
Ozone park, NY
This is my favorite green tea I drink it every single day. I've tried so many other brands of green tea and none of them have been able to achieve what Snapple has achieved with this green tea. People who don't even like green tea like this green tea!
Jaylie S.
It has a better taste than the rest. I still don’t like the taste of green tea but this is the only green tea that I like and will drink. Like I said, I don’t like the flavor but I would buy again.
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I love these because they aren’t as sweet tasting as the regular flavors. They taste cleaner and more fresh to me. My only complaint is the nutritional information is a little terrifying when you realize how many calories are in iced tea!
Miciela R.
Jupiter, FL
Who doesn't love a Snapple.....Snapple Green Tea is amazing for on the go especially. I usually have one at least once a week. Still think the sugar content is a bit high but I will continue to have it. I usual have this after lunch as a snack with some fruit....Love love it
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
There is just something about snapple tea. It's sweet and flavorful. And you can usually see the flakes of tea leaves which let's me know it's real tea.
Susan C.
My first time trying this flavor with Snapple and I liked it.  It doesn't leave an after taste like other brands do.  I would buy again.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I LOVE THAT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE PURE WATER OR PURE SUGAR. IT IS VERY REFRESHING. I EVEN PREFER THIS OVER ARIZONA GREEN TEA.
Brittany S.
This is my favorite flavor of Snapple! I find that the black iced teas taste too sweet for me, the green tea is more refreshing in my opinion.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
green tea snapple is my favorite flavor! its packaging is a beautiful green..it quenches your thirst and it is only 120 calories. not too bad!
Arooj  A.
This is great, it has a lot of flavor and doesn't taste fake. It is perfect for summer. I love how there is not a ton of sugar in it.

back