BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I love these! Perfect amount of caramel and milk chocolate! (💙 blue is the best!) I like the big pieces. One of my favorite snacks to watch movies with! Worth trying if you haven't, not expensive either at your local Walamrt. Snappers Assorted Flavors Gourmet Pretzels 6 oz 6 ct
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
The dark chocolate sea salt caramel flavor Snappers are heaven in a bag. They're the perfect combo of sweet and salty and they're great for just grabbing a couple when you're craving a treat! I may or may not be addicted to these. They're just that good!
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
OMG, these are delicious!!!! I could seriously eat the entire bag. Salty pretzles...caramel...dark chocolate. Perfection.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God! These are delicious!! They are bunches of pretzels stuck together with peanut butter and chocolate. My stop and shop was discontinuing them and I don't know why but buy these you won't regret!
Aleksandra M.
They are absolutely delicious! My favourite snack! If you love caramel, pretzels and chocolate, it will work for you also!
J R.
I've only tried the dark chocolate salted caramel ones, bought at costco, and they're are absolutely delicious! It's difficult to not eat more than one. Perfect combination of salty and sweet with a crunch.
Alea C.
Epiccccc! I'm hiding 3 bags as we speak. The sweet and salty mix is the best thing ever! This is a must buy.
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
My obsession with these pretzel snacks knows no bounds! These are the absolute best snack no matter what you're craving because it has all of the flavors you could possibly wish for--sweet and savory in a chewy and crunchy snack! They are truly addictive and I can't get enough. My favorites have to be the milk chocolate and peanut butter ones, but the sea salt caramel ones are a close second. Be prepared for a candy addiction!
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
My review is for the Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt (the one in purple packaging). I assumed that this would be like pretzel crisps but it's really different! What makes this stand out is that it's basically a bunch of small square-shaped pretzels bunched together by dark chocolate and caramel. It's definitely sweet and salty, so you get the best of both worlds.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
When I saw the Pumpkin ones, I had to get them. Such a good combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy...all with a hint of pumpkin.