BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I love these! Perfect amount of caramel and milk chocolate! (💙 blue is the best!) I like the big pieces. One of my favorite snacks to watch movies with! Worth trying if you haven't, not expensive either at your local Walamrt. Snappers Assorted Flavors Gourmet Pretzels 6 oz 6 ct
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
The dark chocolate sea salt caramel flavor Snappers are heaven in a bag. They're the perfect combo of sweet and salty and they're great for just grabbing a couple when you're craving a treat! I may or may not be addicted to these. They're just that good!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God! These are delicious!! They are bunches of pretzels stuck together with peanut butter and chocolate. My stop and shop was discontinuing them and I don't know why but buy these you won't regret!
J R.
I've only tried the dark chocolate salted caramel ones, bought at costco, and they're are absolutely delicious! It's difficult to not eat more than one. Perfect combination of salty and sweet with a crunch.
Aleksandra M.
They are absolutely delicious! My favourite snack! If you love caramel, pretzels and chocolate, it will work for you also!
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
OMG, these are delicious!!!! I could seriously eat the entire bag. Salty pretzles...caramel...dark chocolate. Perfection.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were better than I expected! The pretzels are crunchy & the chocolate soft and the caramel gooey! So delicious! They disappear soon after they're opened in my house!
Adriana R.
I have always kept snacks in my purse for those "Just in case" moments. The best flavor of these three are the Caramel chocolate sea salt pretzels. Tasty, sweet, salty, melts in your mouth.
Megan H.
Decorah, IA
They're pretzels. Again, these are pretzels. One more time: THESE ARE INDEED PRETZELS. P.S. These are just pretzels.
Nicole P.
Staten Island, NY
I can't even begin to tell you how good these are.

The peanut butter and the caramel are insane. I absolutely recommend trying these. They're pretty high in calories which is a total bummer if you're on a diet. But if not, as a cheat day or a treat, I definitely recommend these.