Snappers Assorted Flavors Gourmet Pretzels 6 oz 6 ct

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
When I saw the Pumpkin ones, I had to get them. Such a good combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy...all with a hint of pumpkin.
Aleksandra M.
They are absolutely delicious! My favourite snack! If you love caramel, pretzels and chocolate, it will work for you also!
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
OMG, these are delicious!!!! I could seriously eat the entire bag. Salty pretzles...caramel...dark chocolate. Perfection.
Megan H.
Decorah, IA
They're pretzels. Again, these are pretzels. One more time: THESE ARE INDEED PRETZELS. P.S. These are just pretzels.
Alea C.
Epiccccc! I'm hiding 3 bags as we speak. The sweet and salty mix is the best thing ever! This is a must buy.
Ashley A.
Moriches, NY
Where have these been all my life! Hands down new favorite snack. If you haven't tried these, you need too!
Kiah G.
These are addicting and it's super hard to eat just one. Crunchy, salty, and creamy all at the same time.
Cassidy C.
The dark chocolate, caramel sea salt variety are really good. the perfect blend of sweet and salty.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Got these today for the first time and they're really good and addicting. I love them!
Taylor E.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love this! I get the dark chocolate salted Carmel one and I crave them all the time now! I can’t wait to get them again.