BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Omg I picked up a big bag of the dark chocolate caramel sea salt ones at Costco and I have found a new addiction. These are crazy good and addicting! The perfect combination of sweet, salty, chewy, and crunchy.
Not too sweet at all, the caramel seems to be the only real sweetness, the dark chocolate was the perfect choice of chocolate
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
I love the dark chocolate and caramel ones I can eat them all day. They are great I recommend them so much. If you can find them pick them up!
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
The dark chocolate, caramel sea salt variety are really good. the perfect blend of sweet and salty.
Ashley A.
Moriches, NY
Where have these been all my life! Hands down new favorite snack. If you haven't tried these, you need too!
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
The dark chocolate ones are great but man those milk chocolate ones, YUM! The perfect combination of salty and sweet will leave your taste buds wanting more. I had the pleasure of taking a chocolate tour at an Illinois based confectionary where these are made and packaged. The company really does put a careful plan into action to make sure you will get a perfect bite of caramel and chocolate on every single snapper. So delicious!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Got these today for the first time and they're really good and addicting. I love them!
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I recently found the milk chocolate and peanut butter Snappers at Costco. Boy are these things good. I would have loved to pick up the dar chocolate ones, but they only had milk chocolate. The peanut butter reminds me of the filling in Reese's peanut Butter Cups. Highly recommend.