BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Alea C.
Epiccccc! I'm hiding 3 bags as we speak. The sweet and salty mix is the best thing ever! This is a must buy.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Got these today for the first time and they're really good and addicting. I love them!
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were better than I expected! The pretzels are crunchy & the chocolate soft and the caramel gooey! So delicious! They disappear soon after they're opened in my house!
Nicole P.
Staten Island, NY
I can't even begin to tell you how good these are.

The peanut butter and the caramel are insane. I absolutely recommend trying these. They're pretty high in calories which is a total bummer if you're on a diet. But if not, as a cheat day or a treat, I definitely recommend these.
Megan H.
Decorah, IA
They're pretzels. Again, these are pretzels. One more time: THESE ARE INDEED PRETZELS. P.S. These are just pretzels.
Adriana R.
I have always kept snacks in my purse for those "Just in case" moments. The best flavor of these three are the Caramel chocolate sea salt pretzels. Tasty, sweet, salty, melts in your mouth.
Kiah G.
These are addicting and it's super hard to eat just one. Crunchy, salty, and creamy all at the same time.
Lily R.
So good we call it crack!
We love the dark and milk chocolate versions, but the peanut butter ones are not as good:( Delicious mix of caramel, salt and chocolate which is the best combo! We are hooked on these, no joke. We always find them at Costco and buy like 6 bags.
Jackalyn C.
These are so tasty , I just can't help myself . I buy two or three bags at a time . Perfect for a snack while watching a movie . Even better when frozen ..mmmm
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Caramel.. I think I died and went to delicious heaven! It is seriously one of the best treats I have ever tasted! I am not a caramel fan by any means, but this is just beyond! The combination of salty and sweet is just out of this world!