Snappers Assorted Flavors Gourmet Pretzels 6 oz 6 ct

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Lily R.
So good we call it crack!
We love the dark and milk chocolate versions, but the peanut butter ones are not as good:( Delicious mix of caramel, salt and chocolate which is the best combo! We are hooked on these, no joke. We always find them at Costco and buy like 6 bags.
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Caramel.. I think I died and went to delicious heaven! It is seriously one of the best treats I have ever tasted! I am not a caramel fan by any means, but this is just beyond! The combination of salty and sweet is just out of this world!
J R.
I've only tried the dark chocolate salted caramel ones, bought at costco, and they're are absolutely delicious! It's difficult to not eat more than one. Perfect combination of salty and sweet with a crunch.
Adriana R.
I have always kept snacks in my purse for those "Just in case" moments. The best flavor of these three are the Caramel chocolate sea salt pretzels. Tasty, sweet, salty, melts in your mouth.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
So addictive these are the best snacks ever the peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite my niece and nephew love them too they are the perfect snack for any age
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I recently found the milk chocolate and peanut butter Snappers at Costco. Boy are these things good. I would have loved to pick up the dar chocolate ones, but they only had milk chocolate. The peanut butter reminds me of the filling in Reese's peanut Butter Cups. Highly recommend.
Nicole P.
Staten Island, NY
I can't even begin to tell you how good these are.

The peanut butter and the caramel are insane. I absolutely recommend trying these. They're pretty high in calories which is a total bummer if you're on a diet. But if not, as a cheat day or a treat, I definitely recommend these.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were better than I expected! The pretzels are crunchy & the chocolate soft and the caramel gooey! So delicious! They disappear soon after they're opened in my house!
Jackalyn C.
These are so tasty , I just can't help myself . I buy two or three bags at a time . Perfect for a snack while watching a movie . Even better when frozen ..mmmm
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
I love the dark chocolate and caramel ones I can eat them all day. They are great I recommend them so much. If you can find them pick them up!