BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
The dark chocolate ones are great but man those milk chocolate ones, YUM! The perfect combination of salty and sweet will leave your taste buds wanting more. I had the pleasure of taking a chocolate tour at an Illinois based confectionary where these are made and packaged. The company really does put a careful plan into action to make sure you will get a perfect bite of caramel and chocolate on every single snapper. So delicious!
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
My obsession with these pretzel snacks knows no bounds! These are the absolute best snack no matter what you're craving because it has all of the flavors you could possibly wish for--sweet and savory in a chewy and crunchy snack! They are truly addictive and I can't get enough. My favorites have to be the milk chocolate and peanut butter ones, but the sea salt caramel ones are a close second. Be prepared for a candy addiction!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Omg I picked up a big bag of the dark chocolate caramel sea salt ones at Costco and I have found a new addiction. These are crazy good and addicting! The perfect combination of sweet, salty, chewy, and crunchy.
Not too sweet at all, the caramel seems to be the only real sweetness, the dark chocolate was the perfect choice of chocolate
Madison I.
Fredericktown , Missouri
I love the dark chocolate and caramel ones I can eat them all day. They are great I recommend them so much. If you can find them pick them up!
Alea C.
Epiccccc! I'm hiding 3 bags as we speak. The sweet and salty mix is the best thing ever! This is a must buy.
Ashley A.
Moriches, NY
Where have these been all my life! Hands down new favorite snack. If you haven't tried these, you need too!
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
The dark chocolate, caramel sea salt variety are really good. the perfect blend of sweet and salty.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Got these today for the first time and they're really good and addicting. I love them!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
The dark chocolate sea salt caramel flavor Snappers are heaven in a bag. They're the perfect combo of sweet and salty and they're great for just grabbing a couple when you're craving a treat! I may or may not be addicted to these. They're just that good!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God! These are delicious!! They are bunches of pretzels stuck together with peanut butter and chocolate. My stop and shop was discontinuing them and I don't know why but buy these you won't regret!