BY SNAPPERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Snappers Variety Case 6 oz: 6 CounCase Includes: (2) Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Snappers, (2) Milk Chocolate Peanut Pretzels Snappers, and (2) Original Milk Chocolate Snappers Size: 2 lbs. Color: Assorted. see more...

Sabrina M.
I love these! Perfect amount of caramel and milk chocolate! (đź’™ blue is the best!) I like the big pieces. One of my favorite snacks to watch movies with! Worth trying if you haven't, not expensive either at your local Walamrt. Snappers Assorted Flavors Gourmet Pretzels 6 oz 6 ct
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
The dark chocolate sea salt caramel flavor Snappers are heaven in a bag. They're the perfect combo of sweet and salty and they're great for just grabbing a couple when you're craving a treat! I may or may not be addicted to these. They're just that good!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God! These are delicious!! They are bunches of pretzels stuck together with peanut butter and chocolate. My stop and shop was discontinuing them and I don't know why but buy these you won't regret!
J R.
I've only tried the dark chocolate salted caramel ones, bought at costco, and they're are absolutely delicious! It's difficult to not eat more than one. Perfect combination of salty and sweet with a crunch.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
The dark chocolate ones are great but man those milk chocolate ones, YUM! The perfect combination of salty and sweet will leave your taste buds wanting more. I had the pleasure of taking a chocolate tour at an Illinois based confectionary where these are made and packaged. The company really does put a careful plan into action to make sure you will get a perfect bite of caramel and chocolate on every single snapper. So delicious!
Brianna G.
West Harrison, NY
My obsession with these pretzel snacks knows no bounds! These are the absolute best snack no matter what you're craving because it has all of the flavors you could possibly wish for--sweet and savory in a chewy and crunchy snack! They are truly addictive and I can't get enough. My favorites have to be the milk chocolate and peanut butter ones, but the sea salt caramel ones are a close second. Be prepared for a candy addiction!
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
My review is for the Snappers Dark Chocolate Sea Salt (the one in purple packaging). I assumed that this would be like pretzel crisps but it's really different! What makes this stand out is that it's basically a bunch of small square-shaped pretzels bunched together by dark chocolate and caramel. It's definitely sweet and salty, so you get the best of both worlds.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Omg I picked up a big bag of the dark chocolate caramel sea salt ones at Costco and I have found a new addiction. These are crazy good and addicting! The perfect combination of sweet, salty, chewy, and crunchy.
Not too sweet at all, the caramel seems to be the only real sweetness, the dark chocolate was the perfect choice of chocolate
Samantha E.
I bought these after seeing them on sale at my Target. Cheaper than competitive brand and chocolate/pretzel combo I was addicted to I gave them a try. They are so good! I love the small pretzels and pieces are bite size. I'm also supporting a local Pittsburgh company!
Lily R.
So good we call it crack!
We love the dark and milk chocolate versions, but the peanut butter ones are not as good:( Delicious mix of caramel, salt and chocolate which is the best combo! We are hooked on these, no joke. We always find them at Costco and buy like 6 bags.