BY SNAPFISH #9 in Electronics Stores

Snapfish is a web-based photo sharing and photo printing service owned by District Photo. Snapfish is based in San Francisco, California. Members can upload files for free, and are given unlimited photo storage.

• Do you have the iPhone app?4 Answers
  • What's the difference in Snapfish and Shutterfly? Price and shipp...1 Answers
  • I've never had any issues with quality. Keep in mind that they ar...3 Answers
snapfish
  • "I have used Snapfish for photo books ornaments and a number of other products and the quality is always top notch, speedy and easy to use." in 38 reviews
  • "I love Snapfish if you sign up for their emails they send you a bunch of great deals like free photo projects or gifts just pay shipping." in 21 reviews
  • "I was given an opportunity to get free prints through Snapfish from the company that took my daughter's newborn pictures in the hospital." in 18 reviews
  • "Making the whole experience worse for me is that outsource their customer service out of the US and there were language barrier problems between myself and the majority of agents I spoke with." in 17 reviews
  • "There are so many pros to using this website- it;s user friendly, has great promos and discounts, a wide variety of products etc." in 13 reviews
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
I ordered my boyfriend and i a picture book of all our memories for our 2 years coming up on november 5 (; It warned me before i bought that some of the pictures might not be clear but i went ahead and got it and they looked amazing. The quality is great and it looks the same as online. I'm so impressed with this purchase. The also have great deals, the lisst price of the book was 60 but i got it w shipping for $25. Amazing!! (:
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
This photo service is so great! We you sign up, you get a good amount of free prints every month for a year. Sadly for me, I didn't have a lot of pictures to prints so I wasn't able to take advantage of all of it. However, when I did order, the prints came out great! Shipping is fast and the actual price isn't even that costly!
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Like their products except their photo books are not my favorite. I much prefer mixbook for books, but their other products are great! I love love love their unlimited photo storage so I can move stuff off of my phone. Great app!
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
I wish I could give Snapfish 10 stars. I order pictures from here all the time. They always have so many good deals on prints, it's ridiculous! I swear they always have 40% or more off.
Angelica R.
Great deals! When you sign up they send you emails with great offers. My personal favorite is when you can get about 100 prints all for a DOLLAR. Love love love that deal:)
Ashton W.
I recently discovered Snapfish and saw all of their awesome deals on their website, including 100 free 4x6 prints every month if you download their app. I ordered 100 prints and they turned out great! Shipping was super fast! I don't check my mailbox everyday but I got them at least 5 days before the projected date. After I ordered my prints, I decided to Google reviews, and surprisingly I read a lot of bad ones. I then began to worry that I made a horrible mistake by ordering from them without reading reviews first. But I've ordered prints from them twice and never had any issues. I also recently used a promo code where I got up to 99 prints for just a penny each! Love Snapfish!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love all the options with Snapfish.  It isn't just your ordinary get photo prints and be done.  There is so much to choose from and such great prices and promotions.  This is my #1 place to shop for Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation and everything in between.  One of my favorite places to receive gifts for myself too.  Such special gifts that are sentimental and I can pass down to my kids one day.  Would strongly recommend.  Their products are great quality and great prices.  I have ordered prints, canvases, calendars, post cards and recently received a mug for Mother's Day and love them all.
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
I abhor this company with a PASSION!!!! (and I'm a huge HP fan). I used to switch between Snapfish and Shutterfly for years based on whoever had the best deals. That all stopped after an incident I had 2 years ago. They completely messed up my order, and flat out refused to fix the situation. Making the whole experience worse for me is that outsource their customer service out of the US and there were language barrier problems between myself and the majority of agents I spoke with. When I asked to speak with someone in the US I was told that was not possible and then hung up on. I called back, got ahold of a high level manager, still not in the US, and he offered me my money back....The problem was, I used a voucher I earned by using a rewards site. When he found this out I was told "I'm sorry for your bad experience, I can send you a coupon for 30% off your next photo card order". They refused to re-print my product correctly, despite acknowledgment from them that, Yes, it was indeed printed incorrectly, but because I used a promotion (that I did have to earn...it wasn't just a "free coupon") they weren't able to offer me a correction, I should have "Pre-viewed" before I accepted the print. When I explained that I DID preview, and it previewed properly (which they then went through their system and confirmed AGAIN that yes, it did do this...) they still refused any sort of compensation shy of a 30% off coupon. I slammed the phone down in frustration and never looked back. Shutterfly has 100% of my business and has NEVER disappointed. Not once. Customer Service there is effective, polite, caring, and sympathetic even going so far as to "over nighting" me things that took too long to process through the mail and weren't received in a timely manner (4 weeks....I was patient) No questions asked, no strings attached, just "I'm so sorry to hear this! You will have (whatever item it was) in your mailbox tomorrow!" and it was...the original one arriving 3 days later LOL When I called to ask where I could send it back, I was told "ENJOY! Thanks for being a customer!" and they are ALWAYS doing free promotions. My advice - ditch Snapfish NOW! Go to Shutterfly and Never EVER look back. You won't regret it!
BTW - I DID get that coupon Snapfish promised. It expired 2 days from the day I received it. (Got it on the 10th, expired the 12th) Talk about only making a HORRID situation even WORSE! I'm telling you, DO NOT USE SNAPFISH!
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I have been a Snapfish customer for almost 10 years. The prices are very affordable and they ALWAYS have discount codes which makes orders even more reasonably priced. I do, however, have a couple beefs about the company. I tried using the app and it would constantly glitch on me. This was about a year ago and I have not tried it again since. I stick to going on their website instead; much easier for me to use. My only other issue is trying to contact customer service. Several years ago, I purchased an 8 x 10 which did not turn out well and I wanted to speak to someone about a refund but about several failed attempts to even reach someone, I gave up and ended up throwing the photo out. Overall, though, I have enjoyed using Snapfish for all of my photography needs.
Whitney J.
Snapfish is a great photo sharing and storage website. In fact, other than my laptop, it is the only medium I employ to store and print photos. There are always promotions and discount codes at your disposal and numerous ways to customize your photos. You can cull from a matte or gloss finish, various sizes, and many borders are available as well. Aside from ordering prints, there are a wide variety of projects you can create. You can create everything from photo books to mugs and even to keychains. I have never had any issues printing photos and I always save money using Snapfish. Furthermore, I like that it doesn't make me feel like a statistic on a line graph but like the company actually values me as a customer. As a regular customer, I always receive codes and special offers and updates on any alterations. When I've encountered an issue on the website, customer service has been efficient, friendly, and concise. Many companies today seem to be forgetting that customer service is one of the most (if not the most) significant aspects a customer values. In spite of this, Snapfish has not forgotten. As a whole, the website is something I would recommend to anyone that is constantly storing and printing photos and that does not want to stretch his/her budget.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Are the pictures quality to you?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What have you ordered from snapfish?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Is there anything you dislike about snappish?
Melissa H.
Sturgis, SD
Has anyone had a bad experience making a photo book?
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
So i am confused. I never really got the concept of snapfish? Why order photos from there when you can go to the nearest drug store and get them in an hour?