Snapdragon Vietnamese Pho (6x2.1 OZ) uploaded by ѕαℓℓу ℓ.Snapdragon Vietnamese Pho (6x2.1 OZ) uploaded by Leidy D.Snapdragon Vietnamese Pho (6x2.1 OZ) uploaded by Shannon B.

BY SNAPDRAGON

Amy C.
Springville, UT
I’m a pho junkie, so I was excited to try this. I’ve always preferred pho to ramen, but I never thought to see if it could be purchased similarly. This pho is fairly spicy if you don’t have a high spice tolerance, which other pho I’ve had is not. I’d say it’s medium to hot, and made my eyes water. Sometimes the chili would hit the back of my throat and give me a coughing fit. Overall, the flavor is acceptable, but of course no microwave product can compare to the real deal. At under $1 per bowl and only 220 calories, it’s a pretty decent lunch option at work or school.
Sierra A.
Spokane, WA
As the other reviews say, this is a tasty lunch/snack! I was surprised at the taste. If you're like me, though, and eat fresh & authentic pho on the regular, then you know that no microwave pho could ever compare to the actual thing. I love that this does not have any meat in it. My one issue is the salt content. It is just like any other microwave "ramen" or canned soup... The salt content is extremely high... Over 1000 mg for the small bowl. I add ciltantro, a few jalapeno slices and chopped green onion to mine. Pretty tasty!
Miranda V.
This is such a great lunch for when I’m at work and it’s a chilly day. I love soup and this taste amazing! So much better than eating ramen! The flavor is bold and it comes in a variety of flavors. Cheap too. Highly recommend
Tracey P.
Lemoore, CA
Love this for a quick on the go lunch. Just throw it in my bag and I can have a hot, flavorful lunch anytime. Much better than the other instant noodle soups out there.
Leidy D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Easy to make , tastes really good . Upside for me is that i had to put extra flavors from cavinet to make is flavorful. The noodle texture isnt bad either.
Samantha B.
Buffalo, NY
I prefer take out pho or pho in a restaurant but in a pinch this is a great alternative. Not like some of the other instant soups out there
Shannon B.
I was pleasantly surprised at the flavor for it being an instant soup. I LOVE pho so this is good for a craving fix!
Kathy Z.
I like Pho!!! Miss the taste so much and really good for your healthy. It has to go to my tummy.
Margaret F.
Pho is so good! It's good for you too! It's worth the buy, I recommend this