SNAP Infusion Gummy

by SNAP Infusion

How do they taste and do they work good?
Are these any good?
I have never seen these where can you buy them?
Start your review of SNAP Infusion Gummy!
How would you rate this product?
Nashua , NH
I found these in the store the other day and I'm obsessed! They keep you going without weighing you down and they taste amazing
Pamplin, VA
They look really cool and from the comments it seems they taste really good, ive never seen these but would like to try them
Burlington, VT
I love these snack packs, they are delicious and a good alternative to other candy bars. Great for mid afternoon pick me up.
Fernley, NV
I got a sample of these to try and was not sure I would like them, but was pleasantly surprised. They tasted great.
I got a sample of these and was pleasantly surprised with how good they are! I would recommend these to everyone!
Kent, WA
These things are great! like eating a little piece of real fruit, or at least the closest to that I've ever tried
Cass city, MI
Was kind of scared of the texture at first, but the more of these suckers I ate, the more fantastic they are!
These are a really good snack..i tried them thinking they would have a bitter taste but they're awesome
Davenport , IA
These are so yummy. They aren't a health food lol, but a good size not too big or small. And yummers!
Fort Myers, FL
Really good, I don't like trying new things but these were yummy!! definitely would buy them again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...