BY GROUPON, INC.

Snap by Groupon gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases - no matter where you shop. Our offers work at any store, and you never have to hassle with clipping or redeeming paper coupons. Just follow these simple steps: 1) Download the app 2) Browse our offers before you shop 3) Purchase promoted products at any store 4) Snap a photo of your receipt and get cash in your account! Earn $20 in cash back and we'll send you a check. It's that simple. Plus, you can earn even more cash by sharing Snap with friends. Visit us at snap.groupon.com for more information. Happy Snapping! Formerly called SnapSaves in Canada. see more...

• What day of the week do the new rebates get updated?3 Answers
Snap by Groupon - Better Than Grocery Coupons
  • "They present quite a wide variety of rebates every week, and they also include things like any kind of bread, non dairy and dairy milk, and produce - things that I actually already buy every week anyways." in 1 review
  • "It's a great way to get some penny's for grocery shopping anywhere." in 1 review
Laura P.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of several rebate apps that I use (I also use Ibotta and Checkout51), and Snap is not my favorite/not one I've used very much. Essentially, you buy certain products and then can get a rebate by uploading a photo of the receipt.
Pros: Not limited to specific stores (for most items). Usually have several options in which brand does not matter (ie, any gallon of milk or loaf of bread.
Cons: Sometimes they run out of offers. Also, most of the products are not items that I would typically buy, which is why I haven't used this app very much.
The bottom line: This is a free app that you potentially earn money with, so there's no real downside!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I recently discovered this application and have been using it past few weeks. It's a great way to get some penny's for grocery shopping anywhere. However, it doesn't allow you to cash out until you have reached $20. Otherwise, it's always nice to get extra stuff for items you purchase daily. The way it works is they release certain items on a list and if you purchased it at any grocery store, you scan the receipt and mark which items you purchase and they will credit your account:)
Kerri C.
I really like anything that will give me money for minimal work, so Snap was an easy choice for me. However, I do hate that they run out of rebates. I'm not totally sure why it does that, but it's frustrating. Today I checked the app, bought eggs and candy, which were both listed and by the time I got to my car to take a picture of the receipt they were all claimed. I had even attempted to do it immediately after I purchased the items, as soon as I got to my car, but they were already gone. Such a pain. I like the app, but the limited number of rebates is frustrating. That feature makes me prefer other apps.
Nae N.
Got my first check from snap & was like bam! lol! I'm a sucker for savings so anything that I can use & save money I'm using & this is currently one of them! If you don't have one, get you one with the link provided! https://snap.groupon.com/app?ref=bca0b448b6d258d7 continue referring friends & you earn money along with your rebates 😊 all questions can be directed to me. Happy savings
Ryoko M.
By far, one of my favorite grocery rebate apps. They present quite a wide variety of rebates every week, and they also include things like any kind of bread, non dairy and dairy milk, and produce - things that I actually already buy every week anyways. It's frustrating that many people have caught onto this recently, and the popular rebates are gone within 24 hours!
Megan S.
I actually haven't had a problem getting my recipts approved. However, I do wish they had more products that you use everyday. Most other apps have things I wouldn't even think of buying. This one has a lot better products, just wish there was more.
Samantha S.
I use a lot of similar apps. This one is just as simple and easy to use as the rest. It seems to have a decent turn around for redemption on the receipts. I haven't earned enough yet to cash out. It'd be nicer if there was a way to reserve a deal for 12 or 24 hours or something. Sometimes the availability of the rebates is sketchy. I'll keep using it.
Rachel B.
I just recently started using Snap by Groupon and I really like it. I have a few other apps like it, but this one is by far the easiest. On my very first use, I received $3.25 back and these were on items I was already planning on buying. If you're debating whether or not to download it, I think it's worth it!
Denamarie K.
I use many of the cash back apps when uploading receipts. Snap has some GREAT items on them, unlike others, but I find that in the end you only seem to get one redemption. Everything else is no longer available or already all claimed. I find it is a good app for newbie couponers to use.
Lacey L.
I love groupon so I thought that snap by groupon on would be just as good as groupon. The receipt reader never works well and the items that they offer cash back on are not of the everyday kind so you never really find yourself using it waste of space on your phone I'm sorry
Ryoko M.
What day of the week do the new rebates get updated?