GroceryPantrySnak Club
Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce

Snak Club Snak Club Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce

by Snak Club

Item Weight: 6.1 ouncesShipping Weight: 2.6 poundsUPC: 087076596439#89353 in Snack FoodsFiber-packed snack made from clean and simple ingredientsResealable bag for no-mess on the go snackingTry the full line of Tajin Clasico seasoned snacks,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snak Club Snak Club Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce!
Jenna W.
Concord, NC
Snak Club Snak Club Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce uploaded by Jenna W.
Honestly I love tajin so I was super excited to try these out. I wasn’t super impressed with the flavor on these. It tasted like takin but not all the way. The corn gets stuck in my throat and I’m co stably coughing because of it 😂 not my favorite honestly
Luciana H.
phoenix, Az
Snak Club Snak Club Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce uploaded by Luciana H.
Love this product!!!! The Best snack that really taste like México. Tajín is one of the best brands in México. Low Cholesterol and flavolful, non GMO and good price.
Lamiaa L.
Snak Club Snak Club Tajin Toasted Corn, 6-oz, 6-Pack, 6 Ounce uploaded by Lamiaa L.
This is the best I have ever tried! It’s so unique compared to other snacks and I live the Tajin flavor in combination with the corn! Would definitely recommend to anyone craving that chile lime flavor!
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I randomly saw these and thought my kids would like them. They did like them. So did I. In fact these things are so addicting we’ve eaten several bags in the past few days. They are a little sour and tart but if you like tajin and snacks like corn nuts then you’ll love these. They aren’t spicy just very sour. So addicting. 😂
Melody L.
Winchester, CA
Delicious, perfectly salty and spicy without being overwhelming, great price and i would definitely buy again. I only wish they were available in more stores!
Jeannette  C.
Tarawa Ter, NC
These are absolutely delicious!! They are a perfect combo of crunch and lime seasoning. Super addicting and not spicy very mild.

Looking for your answer?