SnackWell's Devil Food Cookie Cakes uploaded by Morgan S.

BY SNACKWELL

Snackwell's devil's food cookie cakes 6.75 oz see more...

Morgan S.
New Waterford
Review for: Cookie Cakes Devil's Food 6.75 oz more...
I crave these cookies nonstop. I absolutely love them. They are so soft and taste just like chocolate cake! They have a thin layer of marshmallow that makes them addictive. I have to resist eating the whole box!
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
These don't last long at my house. They are so good. I wish they were healthy and that there were more in a box. Sweet and chocolatey without being too rich. They are light and fluffy too.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I ADORE these so much, I literally can not keep a box I the house because I will eat the whole thing in one sitting. Devil's food surrounded by a thin layer of marshmallow and coated in chocolate. They're perfect.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember sneaking down to my grandmothers freezer in the middle of the night to steal a few of these every chance I got when I was younger. Today I try not to keep them in the house - purely because I'll eat them all (and at 50 calories a pop my waistline couldn't cope!) I LOVE THESE COOKIES! They've changed the box since my childhood, but the taste is still delicious!
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
I have loved these since I was a kid. They are light and taste good. They go with coffee or milk! Snackwells has been around for a while and this is my favorite snack of them all. I recommend these to anyone and at the price they are, you cant go wrong!!
Lauren B.
Tulare, CA
These have to be some of my favorite cookies :) plus they are a better choice then some of the other snacks out there. My grandma use to have these in her house all the time so they are also a memory for me :) I will say they are a bit pricey so I don't buy them all that often cause I am on a budget and they are not a necessity but if I wanna splurge without feeling super horrible these are my go to :)
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like these lack flavor. The chewy texture is yummy, but the flavor is lacking. I think it is because they are fat free. I usually stay away from fat free food since it always tastes off. My friend accidentally grabbed these for me when I requested mint chocolate cookies. Fooled by the green box. Of course I ate some anyways because when you need chocolate, chocolate is chocolate.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
It's official, these little devils are my guilty pleasure. Those snack packs that come in 2 pieces...sadly isn't enough. One of the best devil food cakes compared to other brands that leave a chalky aftertaste. I highly recommend these. Upside, it's light and airy.
Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I freaking love these! They're sweet enough for me that I can eat one or two when I'm having a sugar craving, so a box lasts me awhile which makes it worth the cost. They're hard to find where I live so when I see any in stock I always grab a few boxes since I know I probably won't get to see them again for a long time
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
I really enjoy these cookies! They are relatively low calorie (though if you are looking for super healthy, eat some fruit). I like to think of them as small portioned treats rather than good snacks, if that makes sense. Though it can be easy to lose track and inhale the whole box...
Amy C.
Evansville, IN
Are there other flavors?
Cheyanne D.
What are the nutrition facts lookin like? High carbs? I'm usually reluctant on refined desserts like this. The sugar alcohols burn my throat. Does this happen to anyone else?
Alexandra F.