BY SNACKWELL

• Are these really better for you than normal cookies? I m...1 Answers
Kat Z.
These bring back fond childhood memories! I remember eating these everyday as an after school snack along with the devil's food cakes! :) These beat Golden Oreos for me
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
These are one of my favorite snack cookies. I have always been a fan of vanilla cream cookies. These are better since they are lower in calories than most cookies. They can be a little high in price but they are totally worth it in flavor!
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the taste of these cookies. The cookie is fresh and the creme is smooth and tasty. I was under the impression that these were diet cookies because of the name, but I love them nonetheless.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Ok these taste like they are way bad for me. But Snackwell Cookies Chocolate Sandwich are better for me to snack on than other cookies.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
I didn't even think these were made anymore. I never see them in stores, but I don't really shop the cookie aisle if I can help it
Sarah F.
Lakeport, CA
It's a good thing these cookies come in single serve packages. Because I could definitely eat way more, they're delicious.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
These taste really good I'm glad they come in serving sizes already because I coukd eat quite a few of these.
LaToya  D.
These are so good to me! Simple cookie for a simple woman. I love them. I eat them with milk.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
I love these! Honestly I just really like all the cookies from this brand. They're just so good and they remind me of my grandparents, because they always had these on hand. As an added bonus they are pretty well priced.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
These are really good and do not taste like a health food.But they tend to have lower calories.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
Are these really better for you than normal cookies? I mean they are still cookies, right!