SnackWell's Caramel Macchiato Biscuit Thins uploaded by Giselle M.SnackWell's Caramel Macchiato Biscuit Thins uploaded by Devyn B.SnackWell's Caramel Macchiato Biscuit Thins uploaded by Carrie R.See all 47 photos

BY SNACKWELL'S

SnackWell’s NEW Biscuit Thins are a good source of Protein & Fiber and made with real coffee. Each biscuit is packed with whole grain and free from high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oil. Kick start your day with any one of our favorite flavors.

Sweetly satisfying, the Caramel Macchiato Biscuit Thins are the perfect balance of sweet caramel and espresso flavors mixed with real coffee. Enjoy anytime of the day for a delicious pick-me-up.

• I'm just curious how they taste. I ha...I did not like this flavor, it... 1 Answers
Photos (47)
Buy on Walmart
Tori S.
Tori S.
Decatur, IL
Received these biscuit thins as part of my #revivevoxbox and I unfortunately do not think I can recommend this product. The product I received was crumbled (obviously not in their control but didn't help) and noticeably stale so they were kind of chewy. Definitely need to pair these with something in order to make them tasty. I love coffee, as a former barista, but the flavor of these were simply overpowering. Reminded me of stale espresso when we let it sit out too long at the cafe. They need a side with them to make them edible, and it would help if I'd gotten to try them fresh. I like most Snackwell's products, but I do not recommend these.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL

In a dense, chewy biscuit, SnackWell's imparts a nice coffee flavor in their biscuit thins. With a slightly grainy texture and noticeable aftertaste, these biscuits are for the health-conscious, and not a carefree muncher.

On the bright side, these thins are much improved dipped in your favorite coffee. When dipped in coffee, the thins are softer and don't have the same intensity of aftertaste to them.

So if you want to eat healthy and also want a good flavor, definitely try these biscuit thins dipped in coffee. Yum!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I was sent a free sample of these from #Influenster in my #ReviveVoxBox in exchange for an honest review. First, the pros: I like the fact that each serving contains protein, fiber, and whole grain. I also like coffee flavored snacks and this paired well with my coffee. Cons: although the flavor is good, the biscuits have a bulky feeling to them like as if you are intentionally eating fiber and grains (if that makes sense). Also, the number one reason I will not purchase is because I am alarmed by the nutrition label that states that it is produced with "genetic engineering".
Beth D.
Beth D.
I just received these in my #revivebox #voxbox .
I just got the box today and as soon as I opened it these caught my eye first. I grabbed them up and opened them to immediately try them. The very first bite was pure Heaven! I think these are my favorite #SnackWells now. They are crispy and I love love love the caramel taste paired up with the Macchiato.
It is the perfect marriage of tastes. Plus, there is a lot of crispy bisquits in this little pack so don't let the pack size fool you. This was the perfect snack for me today. SnackWell's definitely got this snack right!
Leila Z.
Leila Z.
I received these as part of the Revive VoxBox. They are 4 long crackers designed to taste like Caramel Macchiato. They smell delicious! Unfortunately, they did not taste as good. It was a very fake coffee flavor that was a mix of coffee and dirt. They are incredibly dry, so all I wanted to do was gulp water after eating 1 biscuit. They did, however, fill me up and keep hunger at bay for hours. The only reason I'd recommend them is because of how full they kept me. Other than that, I won't be purchasing these.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
I received these in my revive vox box for reviewing purposes, and they were a pleasant surprise. I expected them to be very chalky and have an after taste from other reviews, but I didn't experience this. I ate these by themselves for a quick breakfast. I loved that they filled me up longer than I expected them to. They have a respectable amount of protein in them, and a reasonable amount of sugar. The coffee smell was great! The decoration is beautiful. Some biscuits were cracked in half, but not crumbly.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I just received these in my Vox Box today and as soon as I saw them I had to try them! They were very crunchy and had a pretty strong coffee taste. If you are a huge coffee lover like me, you will probably like them - if you are not, then I would not recommend buying these. The texture reminds me a lot of biscotti, so it really does pair well with a coffee that you can dip it in! I also liked the added 6g of protein and 3g of fiber. Perfect breakfast for the coffee lover my opinion. #revivevoxbox
Alise C.
Alise C.
I received these in my Vox box! I really enjoyed the beginning flavor of these cookies. They had a pretty strong caramel coffee taste, which is exactly what they were supposed to have. I love anything coffee flavored. The after taste was a bit chalky, but I can deal with that. I like that it has no high fructose corn syrup and that it was 6g protein for the pack, but I don't like that it's produced with genetic engineering. That alone would keep me from purchasing this.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Haverhill, MA
I received this in my #ReviveVoxBox from Influenster for testing. I don't buy Snackwell's products as I don't agree with the ingredients that they use. The flavor of the cookies are sprayed on coffee and sugar. They list invert syrup, but don't say which one they use in the product. I am very happy that they write on the package that is "Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering" as I deserve to know what goes in my body; Thank you for writing that out!
TaMara S.
TaMara S.
San Antonio, TX
I had high expectations for these biscuit thins. The smell wafting from the package was EXACTLY like a caramel macchiato from Starbucks. Unfortunately, the flavor was far from stellar. That's to be expected since this is like a "healthy cookie", but the texture is off. They had a chalky mouth feel to them which I didn't like. I also didn't like that GMOs were used because I try to actively avoid them.
Trayce R.
Trayce R.
Greenville, Sc
I'm just curious how they taste. I have heard a lot about Snackwells but never had the nerve to buy it out of fear. I want to eat better but I can't stand the taste of substitute sugars. Do these have that weird after taste?