BY SNACKS #44 in Donuts

Grace C.
Cumby, TX
I'm not a fan of store bought donuts. I prefer mine fresh from the shop. Either way, I do not like powder-sugared cake-like donuts at all. I'm not saying this is a bad brand by any means. I am just saying that I do not like the type of product they are making.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
OMG, when I was in school we had a snack bar and everyone loved to get these, they are super tasty for store bought doughnuts, but you might want some milk to wash them down, and go ahead and realize that they are going to get on your shirt!
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
I hate that I love these because they are not good for you at all... But they taste SO GOOD! I can not resist eating them if I have them around or see them at a store.
amanda c.
Dallas, TX
These are so delicious with a big cold glass of milk. Very addictive so be careful, before you know it the whole bag is gone!
member-a7b7e
I like it and it is soo good. I like it and it is so good It. Is. Yummy. I eat it every. Day in the night. And in the morning
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
My boys love these snacks its easy and convent for a busy family perfect for after school and before a ball game
casandra g.
Lindsay, CA
I love this donuts they are so good i have to buy this every day even though they are not healthy for anyone
Brandy G.
Maxton , NC
I love these donuts! They are awesome! They are always fresh. They aren't too sweet or too much powder.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
These are great to carry when on a trip or if you want something quick for breakfast. Great taste.
Megan W.
I love these. They taste good and are easy to take on the go. Very reasonable price too.