BY SNACK PACK #35 in Gelatin & Pudding

A vanilla pudding dessert—the sweet and creamy classic everyone loves.

Our Vanilla Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Camie S.
Oklahoma City
They are good but unhealthy I’m trying to stay healthy and keep my body the same it’s good value and it’s not pricey it’s definitely affordable but it’s not something I would recommend if your trying to be on a diet or be healthy
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one product that is always found in my house. The kids love them for a anytime snack. They are such a bargain at the store that I can afford to stock up on a variety of different flavors for school lunches..after dinner treats or whenever the occasion arises..I definitely recommend this product
Andrea D.
It's much too sweet for my likings and my family agrees with me. I do not plan to repurchase this because of the taste. I'd rather find the time to make my own pudding at home with a Jell-o pudding mix. I only purchased it because I wanted a quick snack but it was too much after only a few spoonfuls
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I never had vanilla pudding before and I am reviewing this while eating it lol. It taste like light vanilla wafers. I think its okay and I think it would be awesome if you put wafers in it. The chocolate kind is better
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
Perfect for my kids and for my husband to have a quick treat, to pack in lunches and on the go. I love the vanilla flavor, you can use mix ins if you want to jazz them up. Great price for these usually.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Our family loves this pudding! It's a quick snack that the whole family can enjoy. I actually prefer this brand over some other "store brands" I've tired and also over instant I've made myself.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I haven't had these since I was a kid. Every time I see these I always think of the movie Billy Madison. But these are great and convenient for out and about for snacks.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
This pudding is terrible in my opinion. It is way too thick...to the point that it's almost solid! Save your money, and spend a little bit extra to get the Jell-O pudding. Those are the best!
Brittany H.
Love vanilla pudding. I knew it was going to be a good day when I got one of these in my lunch box! Great for satisfying a sweet craving or for a little snack.
Shaquira B.
Chester, SC
These are delicious and a quick and easy dessert to add to a lunch bag. It's something that isn't too heavy if you want a light snack in the afternoon!

back