Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Nicole S.

BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Tapioca Pudding.
No preservatives.
4-3.25 oz cups.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk. see more...

Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
I love this flavor! My grandma made tapioca for my sisters and I when I was little, and we loved it! (Once we realized that the pearls weren't fish eggs, that is!)

The flavor is really nice and not overpowering at all, and the size is just perfect. Plus, you can't beat the price!
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great tapioca. I love Cozy Shack, too, but this is a close second. Nice to have when you're sick....just easy on stomach and tastes great. My kids are addicted to the chocolate.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This is one of my favorite flavors of pudding. It's so sweet and convenient in single servings. Another great part of it is it doesn't have to be refrigerated. I'm so addicted.
char B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
LOVE these! Tapioca and chocolate - used to buy them all the time but not so much anymore since eating healthier. I still buy once in awhile for snacks. Love tapioca pudding.
Amanda D.
Seabrook, NH
I love tapioca pudding! no one else seems to ever do too but i love it, haven't had it in a long time though so many my taste buds have changed. I just love the snack pack cups though, such an easy snack
Makayla F.
I used to always have one of these in my lunch bag as a kid. these are so good. now i want to go buy some. i used to be so obsessed with these.
Cindy J.
Billings
 It is not the same tapioca pudding  that I grew up with. There’s hardly any tapioca in the tapioca pudding.
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a big fan of tapioca but this putting is really good. Snack Pack cups are a yummy and easy snack for anyone.
Brittany M.
PA
Love this flavor of pudding, it taste great and is great for a small snack! Also great for little kids.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Great value & delicious. I love this pudding so much I buy it every week and I will forever
Cindy J.
Billings
We used to always buy snack pack pudding so I was looking forward to it. But when I just bought some tapioca putting first time in years and there’s hardly any tapioca in it. Why did they change the recipe? When did they change the recipe

Walmart