Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK

by Snack Pack

Snack Pack® Tapioca Pudding.
No preservatives.
4-3.25 oz cups.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.

We used to always buy snack pack pudding so I was looking forward to it. But when I just bought some tapioca putting first time in years and there’s hardly any tapioca in it. Why did they change the recipe? When did they change the recipe
Start your review of Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK!
Cindy J.
Billings
 It is not the same tapioca pudding  that I grew up with. There’s hardly any tapioca in the tapioca pudding.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK I do enjoy eating an already made pudding! Tapioca is one of my favorites! Snack packs are convenient delicious and addicting for me! You can't eat just one! I highly recommend Snack pack Tapioca pudding
Jo P.
Killeen, TX
Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Jo P.
Purchased at: Target
Not many people like tapioca pudding I love it . I've been eating this brand for as far as I can remember and my girls love it too. Nice for a quick little dessert for my twins that is satisfying and filling . I recommend this brand to all and yes they have other flavors. Thanks for letting me share.
Janet S.
Breeding, KY
Snack Pack Tapioca Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Janet S.
My husband grew up on Tapioca pudding. And snack pack is the only brand he prefers due to the flavor and the rice.
Misti A.
Alba, MO
I absolutely love tapioca pudding. Reminds me of being a kid and grandma would cook it fresh on the stove
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this pudding ! I grew up eating these as a snack for school . Till noe this day at 21 years of age i still love these !!! 😘😍😍😍
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
My favorite pudding ever! Nobody else in my house likes it so they’re all mine!! I’ve loved it since I was a little girl.
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For pre-made tapioca pudding, this is pretty good. 😍 Occasionally I grab one of these for a snack. Nothing tastes like homemade, but this is worth the price.
Macy A.
My dad bought two packs of this brand of Tapioca pudding just a few days ago and now they are almost gone! LOL! yes, it’s that good!
nataly M.
Doral, FL
This pudding is so gooooood!!! should be cold when I eat it !! totally recommended.. you can feel the tapioca mini balls rolling in your mouth with sweet vanilla !! loveloveloveit!!