Snack Pack Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Ashley C.

BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding.
No preservatives.
Reduced calorie pudding.
40% fewer calories than our regular vanilla pudding.
60 calories per serving.
4 - 3.25 oz cups.
Vanilla artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8oz glass of milk. see more...

Snack Pack Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding - 4 PK
  • "I did not like the taste I perfer the real sugar one, They had a weird after taste and to be honest they smelled difrent , I do not like these sugar free version's .." in 2 reviews
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've you're gonna treat yourself to pudding then just go all out and get the full fat one because the fat free ones are gross. It has this weird flavor and after taste and I know this sounds crazy but it just taste empty like it's missing something.

If you're counting calories and it's that serious to you then go ahead and buy this but i still suggest that you just get the regular one.
Ashley C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I give this sweet product 5 stars because It let's me have my cake and eat it too!! Lol I love the fact thatvi can have my pudding without having to worry about the extra sugar and extra calories from sugar because its sugar free.
Shelley A.
Raleigh, NC
As a type 1 diabetic, I am always looking for sugar free treats that taste like the real thing without that chemical taste. These are they! So creamy and no guilt. I can enjoy dessert with the rest of my family.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mother loves this. She uses it to take her medicine. This particular one does not tast like anything really. I buy this at
Publix, Walmart, sedanoes and it's not expensive their $1 for a pack of 4 very good deal
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Easy and healthy snacks for on the go or just to send to school. My boys don't let me pass them by because they love them so much. i buy the 12 pack that brings chocolate as well as the vanilla.
Vanessa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mother keeps the sugar free ones at her house for when my kids come over. They love them. I have tried them a few times and loved them. My kids don't even notice that they don't have sugar
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not like the taste I prefer the real sugar one, They had a weird after taste and to be honest they smelled difrent , I do not like these sugar free version's ..
Sheila A.
A really good option for snacking to fill in your cravings and you're trying to watch your sugar intake. Love it chilled with some fresh fruits. Of course, the regular one taste better.
Lauren W.
Tasty! I like that they are sugar free and only 60 calories. Makes for a great and easy snack when I'm wanting something sweet but not wanting to go overboard.
Briana C.
I really like pudding! I like to give it to my daughter because it doesn't have a lot of sugar and reduced fat. They taste good and are cheap.

Walmart