BY SNACK PACK #48 in Gelatin & Pudding

Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding, Chocolate Vanilla Family Pack, 12 pk. 3.25 oz each. 39 oz total. 6x Vanilla. 6 x Chocolate. see more...

SNACK PACK Sugar Free Vanilla & Chocolate 12 Ct Pudding 39 OZ BOX
  • "These are great low calorie snacks for that sugar craving without the SUGAR!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love the fact that there are different flavors to choose from." in 1 review
  • "I'm also diabetic so these come in handy for keeping my sugar levels down when a sweet tooth occurs.." in 1 review
  • "It is a great treat to grab on the go or when I'm craving something sweet but don't want something too heavy." in 1 review
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom loves these, she always said she was the worst kind of diabetic if she was one. These are good, I can tell the difference in the texture between the original and the sugar free. I personally like the Sugar free Vanilla better than the Chocolate. It's a great idea for a low/non sugar dessert. Most of the time they are on sale.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great if you're trying to cut back on sugar or are diabetic. They don't taste any different from the sugar one, but there is a subtle difference that most won't notice. Perfect for if you want to cure a sweet tooth with a quick snack and perfect for lunches.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
these are good for a guilt-free snack as they are barely any calories but satisfy the sweet tooth! I do think it's easy to go back for more, and I wouldn't recommend it! too much sugar alcohols are a bit hard on the tummy. however, if you can stop at one, then I do recommend keeping these around!
Tereza R.
Every time I see sugar free products I stay away from them because they never taste what the original product taste like and that's a big no to me I always get snack packs when I go grocery shopping and honestly I didn't realize that I had to grab the sugar free until I got home and decided to eat one I was bummed but I decided to give it a try and honestly these are amazing they don't taste any different than the original and sugar free come on who doesn't want something that tastes as good as the original product but sugar free I am in love with these
Kelli Z.
Marlborough, MA
When I first bought these, I thought there was no way that they could be just as good as the regular Snack Packs pudding...but they are! I can't tell a difference between sugar free and the ones packed with sugar. I only buy Snack Pack brand pudding because they're *that* good.
Kristyn H.
Logan, UT
These taste great!! You would never know they were sugar free if you didn't see the box. They're a great texture, are rich and creamy. I prefer them to the full-sugar pudding cups by far. Highly recommended for anyone who has a sweet tooth, but is trying to cut back on sugar!
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Great for diabetes or children you don't want to have sugar or even healthier eating habits. I buy these for my kids lunches. Who doesn't love this pudding! I recommend this particular brand, it's all I buy.
Tammie J.
Being a diabetic is not easy so snacking is especially hard to maintain my sugar level. This is one is recommended for all diabetics the flavor is terrific. The pudding is creamy, right amount of sweetness without sugar, can't tell it's sugar free so delicious.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Surprisingly, the sugar-free pudding tastes great. It isn't as sweet as the one with sugar, obviously. But if you are looking to cut a few calories out of your diet, try going for the fat-free kind. Sweet taste, less fat, healthier option.
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
I love the low calorie chocolate and vanilla snack pack. I love having an option but I love that they are lower calorie without missing the flavor. Thank you for helping me satisfy my craving without all the sugar and calories.

back