Snack Pack Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Nicole T.

BY SNACK PACK #8 in Gelatin & Pudding

Snack Pack® Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding.
No preservatives.
Reduced calorie pudding 35% fewer calories than our regular chocolate pudding.
Child Huger Ends Here®.
Enter one code to donate one meal to feeding America.
See back for details.
70 calories per serving.
Artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
4-3.25 oz cups.

• Do you chew or swallow your pudding? 6 Answers
  • Besides chocolate and vanilla are other flavors? 2 Answers
  • What are some of you guys favorite flavors of this pudding? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat them all day everyday." in 1 review
  • "I bought these for my little boy to try for the first time and they were a huge hit." in 1 review
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
LOVE THESE. I love chocolate pudding. This snack pack is the bomb! It's so great to carry around anywhere with you, it's kid friendly & it's delicious! Whenever I'm craving for something sweet with a little chocolate this is my go-to & am glad they have a little pack with 4 to-go cups. They're so good I wish they were bigger!
Jasmine Y.
It yummy but doesn't taste like real chocolate. Anyways it a quick snack even the pickiest kid could enjoy. There are some really good recipes that include this into the ingredient. Like mud pie. this pudding and crushed Oreo, and  whip cream is the best.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
This chocolate pudding is sooo good!! It's just enough chocolatey flavor! It's not too many calories and it's a good snack for myself and my daughter as well. She loves these too! They are also super affordable. $1 for a 4 pack!
Crystal C.
Escondido
Very delicious and taste just like chocolate pudding. This product does not taste like it is a sugar free product. This product can be found at any retail store at a very reasonable price or can be found at the dollars stores. I have not tried cooking with it.
Tough C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember eating this all through out my childhood! i never really like the chocolate pudding as much as i liked the vanilla and jello snack pack. However this is a good thing to pack in lunch bags! i dont think i would go out of my way to buy this flavoring but vanilla snack-packs are so damn good i sure will!
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I am such a kid at heart, I absolutely love these puddings. I get them every time I go grocery shopping. They are best when you put them in the fridge or even the freezer to make it taste like ice cream. The chocolate is my favorite flavor but all their flavors are pretty good too.
Stella B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a camp councilor, we used these a lot to feed the kids who came to camp, and they loved it! They are so easy to find and kids love then. Even the other councilors and I would eat and even add graham crackers or oreos to add and spice up the regular pudding.
Madeline H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whatever sweetener they use in here is horrible for people who bloat easily. Bought these for my mother and they made her look like she was pregnant! They do not taste the same as the regular snack paks either.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im a fan of pudding and being healthy. These two things mix with this product. Because it is sugar free it makes me feel less guilty when I snack on one. It also does not taste bad at all. The flavor is rich and creamy. This is an easy go to snack for me. Hope it will be for you :)
Amber L.
Detroit, MI
I love chocolate, so chocolate pudding is basically heaven for me. I love to just eat them, especially at night.. when no one is watching. Also adding this to chocolate cake would make it moist, and delicious! Try it, I bet you'll be dreaming about it for more!
dayipedribenitez
Louisville
Is this pudding as good as people say it is?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whats is the best flavor?
Kinsley R.
Do you chew or swallow your pudding?
Alyssia A.
What are some of you guys favorite flavors of this pudding?
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Besides chocolate and vanilla are other flavors?