BY SNACK PACK #59 in Gelatin & Pudding

Snack Pack® Sugar Free Caramel Pudding.
No preservatives.
Reduced calorie pudding.
45% fewer calories than our regular caramel cream pudding.
60 calories per serving.
Artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8oz glass of milk.
4 - 3.25 oz cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Glad to see they are making more sugar free snacks.... they just need to include more flavors." in 2 reviews
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
YES! This is bomb. I don't like any of the other sugar free puddings. This one tastes most like regular sugar. Has a nice flavor and I love the mixing in of the caramel from the top of the cut. Have purchases many times and will continue. Get some!
Kathy K.
These are great snacks to take to work for a slight pick me up in the afternoon. They store well, have a sufficient portion and they are sugar free; not to speak of the great taste. A perfect combination.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I love these one of my favorite snacks when I am craving for something sweet, love the flavor I always restock on these a must have for taking to work and late night snack.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I hate this taste of this pudding I have taste other ones before and no problem maybe I so happen to pick up one that was out of dated or something but i will be buying it again just to try it out
Tina M.
Batavia, OH
Found the best use for this...add sliced or chopped apples or dip slices into pudding, much healthier that regular caramel and easy to user and clean up and take along with you
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I am a diabetic and love theses they have a great taste they are great for a light dessert and I love caramel its one of my favorite things to eat..
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
Perfect for the diabetic! No taste difference at all. Glad to see they are making more sugar free snacks.... they just need to include more flavors.
Donna B.
Yummy, I love caramel and this pudding is the best! It is so creamy and delicious, but low in calories which is always a plus!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are only $1.00 at my local grocery store and they come in so many yummy flavors. I love to bring one for a lunch snack!
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
This is my second favorite pudding! Its delicious!! I love that its sugar free and low calorie so that makes it even better.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Does this taste like most sugar free items? Like aspartame?
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
Caramel?!! Omg ive never seen this before! Is it as good as it sounds?
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
I have not seen this in my stores. Where have you found it?
Kylie M.
Parkersburg, WV
Where do you buy sugar free pudding?