BY SNACK PACK #64 in Gelatin & Pudding

Pucker up with our creamy lemon pudding packed with a zing of citrus.

Our Chocolate Super Snack Pack is gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
Not my favorite, because I'm a chocolate lover through and through. But it's definitely not bad. It's nice and light, and the lemony flavor is satisfying. Sometimes I dip shortbread cookies in them.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Theses pudding cups have great lemon flavor and make a perfect snack or dessert. I like adding some Graham crackers and cool whip to them. It tastes just like a mini lemon pie.
Kora P.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE lemon flavored things and this is one of my go to snacks when I'm craving something lemon. So good! I keep it in the fridge. Its a little thicker when it's cold, I like it better that way.
Mary L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lemon pudding lemon pudding lemon pudding!!! What more can I say for real?! I love this pudding by itself. But it's also good with a cookie, cake or protein bar.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great flavor and not too much! It's definitely the perfect snack for that sweet tooth! Of course they are inexpensive so it's the perfect treat to keep on hand!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Snack pudding is a go to snack for children. I was sold on the lemon when I saw it available for purchase and was happy with my choice.
Daisy C.
Birmingham, AL
This pudding makes a great snack for anytime of the day. If I am craving chocolate, this is a somewhat healthier way to satisfy it.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is a great wy to get your chocolate fix without all the calories. My kids ate them quite a bit when they got their braces on.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
The lemon flavor is not my top choice, but I love snack pack pudding. These are good for when you want something sweet on the go!
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
Snack packs are a classic lunch snack. Kids rave over these and I see why. They taste great so i defenately recommend these.
Alex M.
Richmond Hill, ON
What are the ingredients?