BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack Pudding Cups Family Pack.

As much calcium as an 8oz glass of milk.

No preservatives.

1 butterscotch pudding cup 100 Calories.

6 butterscotch naturally and artificially flavored.

1 chocolate pudding cup 110 calories.

6 chocolate.

12 Cups see more...

• What is your favorite Snack Pack Flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
OK so I'm not a huge pudding eater. But everyone else in my house is. Its another item in my shopping cart weekly. They love the flavors. I can't complain. Very inexpensive, great value for price. Will not stop buying until they all move out. Lol
Tara  K.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like pudding? We all grew up on this pudding and it may be bad for you but it's tastes so good!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
Not healthy but that doesn't make it taste any less good.. Loved these things.. perfect for a sweet snack in kids lunches
Jaya S.
Vancouver, WA
There is a lot of nostalgia within each cup of pudding. As a kid, I was pretty okay with getting these, but now I find that the taste isn't true to it's flavor and I have found other brands to be more tasteful and enticing. These pudding cups aren't very healthy which also brings down it's score.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I used to eat these as a child and I enjoyed them. Now I feel that they're ok. If you want quick sweet fix that isn't hard to eat, this is for you.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
What is better than pudding in a travel pack? My personal favorite flavors are vanilla and butterscotch. They are low in cost, can be transported easily, and are downright delicious.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
An inexpensive dessert or snack that my kids enjoy. Especially the chocolate flavor.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
While I'm a huge fan of pudding, I'm not a big fan at all of this product. It tastes very "fake" with lots of additives and preservatives. It's not very healthy either.
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Snack Pack Flavor?