Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate Fudge/Milk Chocolate Swirl - 12 CT uploaded by Braelyn G.

BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Pudding.
12 cups family pack.
1 pudding cup.
110 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8%DV.
120mg sodium, 5%DV.
14 g sugars.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
6 milk chocolate.
6 chocolate fudge/milk chocolate swirl. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alex Z.
Cocoa, FL
I turn into a small child when i see these. I have no self control and will eat all of them in one sitting. They aren't even that good, just really addicting. They aren't expensive and I've been eating them for years and will probably continue forever
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Snack Pack Pudding cups really helped me when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth out. They are extremely easy to find. They are occasionally too sweet and sometimes I can only handle so much of the texture but when you get a craving these definitely do the job.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
The snack pack pudding is delicious. I don't buy this often but when I do, it does not last in the house. My toddlers love them. I occasionally steal a spoonful from them.
Ashleigh W.
These are great for anytime of day my toddler and my husband loves them. they are a little sweet for me. they do seem to always be on sale though so they are easy to keep in the house
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I have always loved snack pack. I can take it for lunch and it tastes great! You won't regret buying this!!
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
Absolutely love these! Been eating them since I was a kid they bring back memories of a simpler time.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! I love the variety of flavors, since I hate eating the same thing over and over again. Plus, these are an amazing deals in the store.
Sarah A.
These are so good! I loved taking them to school for a snack or to eat with my lunch when I was younger!
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
My kids love them. Perfect snack to pack for lunch for school............................
Yolanda D.
This is my number one pudding i been eating for years it helps me at that time of the month or when am sick and can't eat solids but won't sweet. I love it made with real milk great for school lunches and I love family pack chocalate fudge/ milk chocalate. I highly recommend the snack pack runs about $2.50 or lower i buy my at target and Wal-Mart I love great product. #blackfriday