GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Pack
Pudding 36 Cups 18 Chocolate/18 Chocolate & Vanilla

Snack Pack Pudding 36 Cups 18 Chocolate/18 Chocolate & Vanilla

by Snack Pack

Snack Pack Pudding, 36 Cups Variety Pack is made up of non-fat milk and is a good source of calcium. This is a product of USA.

Calcium Enriched; No Preservatives; No Refrigeration; 18 Cups of Chocolate; 18 Cups of Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snack Pack Pudding 36 Cups 18 Chocolate/18 Chocolate & Vanilla!
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is our favorite second choice behind the Jello Brand. This is almost always 99 cents at the store, so we never have to wait for a sale to buy. Great for taking along trips, packing in lunches, or just an easy treat. We like them just as much as the kids do.
Nia M.
N Dinwiddie, VA
The vanilla pudding tasted weird but the chocolate was delicious. Packaging was great.
Rav B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely love these! I used to take them to school all the time. They're such a quick snack and they're so satisfying! So rich and creamy and chocolatey! I definitely recommend these.

Looking for your answer?