Snack Pack Juicy Gels Sugar Free Gelatin Strawberry & Orange - 4 CT uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Strawberry & Orange Juicy Gels® Sugar Free Gelatin.
No preservatives.
Low calorie.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Low calorie only 5 calories per serving. see more...

Gaga G.
These were terrible. The sugar free gave these a very artificial after taste. Stick to the jello brand and don’t waste your money on these. I purchased these from Kroger but will not repurchase again.
Alicia B.
These are great! Both flavors are very sweet and flavorful, I can't even tell that they're sugar free. I love buying this pack because it comes with two different flavors which is great when you want to switch things up a little. These are the perfect snack when you are dieting since they're quite healthy. Would definitely recommend.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
It's best to have for kids lunch or quick snack. Great prices and very yummy. They come in great flavors. You can buy this any where. I would recommend this to my family and friends. I give this two thumbs up.
Janelle K.
Poquoson, VA
Love love love!! Another Hunt's product that doesn't "taste" sugar free! This is a great snack and satisfies my sweets craving every single time. My daughter prefers these over boxed Jell-O.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
Me and my husband love these things. even though they are sugar free it doesn't sacrifice any of the taste. They are fat free i think so no guilt either :)
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The kids love these and I live the non guilt I feel giving them to them. Family lives the taste and reach for in snack box.
Brooke H.
Nothing too special about these! Taste is average, but it's cheaper to buy a box of Jell-O. These are simply a convenience.
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
These are awesome. We buy them for my diabetic Granddaughter. The carbs are low so these are great for in between meals.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
I had these once before. I'm not to crazy about them. They just tasted okay ,not something that "wowed the socks of me".
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Cheap but tasty cost about .99 cents available in multiple flavors, comes in a four pack and you can get it at Publix