Snack Pack Juicy Gels Strawberry uploaded by D'sherlna R.Snack Pack Juicy Gels Strawberry uploaded by Dayi B.Snack Pack Juicy Gels Strawberry uploaded by Jackie A.

BY SNACK PACK

Our classic strawberry flavored gelatin is an explosion of fruity flavor.

All of our Juicy Gels are gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

Buy on Walmart*
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love it! One of my favorite snacks/desert! I live how they came up with this bigger sized cups. It makes the perfect amount. Very rich flavor. Delicious and inexpensive, easy to find and to take anywhere.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Love these the don't cost no more then 5 bucks taste amazing comes in other flavors as well I usually just grab and go and give them to my brothers or have it as a snack or for lunch love these.
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
Snack pack juicy gels are awesome they taste so fruity, juicy and they're not too sweet! Strawberry ones are my favorite they taste the best in my opinion. I buy them all the time because they're so cheap and are a great snack!
Kara P.
My kids love the strawberry flavor, it's great for dessert or a quick little snack to cool them down. They will probably have a place in my fridge for the rest of my life since my husband eats them more than my children.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using Snack Pack juicy Gels Strawberry. I can eat this as a snack at home or on the go. They taste great and have a reasonable price.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
My kids love this Jell-O. Its a great price and so yummy. I always pack it inside of their lunches, andf take it in the car on road trips.
Andrew G.
Evans, CO
Great for a after school snack, or on small trips. Holds everyone over till we can stop and eat. The kids love all the flavors
Emily J.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I used to love these when I was younger! The strawberry flavoring is the flavor that kids love. Cant go wrong with Jello
Julie W.
Waxahachie, TX
I have 2 boys that are always hungry , so we have a lot of healthy snacks around the house these are there favorites.
Emma E.
Carrollton, GA
Perfect snack with a perfect taste! I love Jell-O! I like sitting outside with these and enjoying the summer time
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Havn't try this, does it taste like a fake flavor or taste good?