BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Ice Cream Sandwich Pudding.
No preservatives.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
4-3.25 oz cups. see more...

KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
I haven't had one of these in years. It reminds me of my childhood. I can still remember the taste and enjoyed them super cold!! I would use this when making one of those quick chocolate pies that require no baking. Yum!
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
Snack pack has the most delicious pudding ever no doubt. Other brands just don't even compare to the quality of this pudding. It exceeds all my expectations and I always repurchase these as a quick snack for my lunches at work and school. I love these!!!!
Oksana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's delicious. I admit I sneak these in when there are kids over at the house lol. I mean you can't go wrong with creamy, chocoalty pudding. Yum.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
I just love it! I take care of three children so I always have them on my fridge. It's a very practical option for dessert or snacks.
Patricia G.
YUMA, AZ
have never been a big fan of pudding but this one is definately tasty! my daughter really annoys this !
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I love this brand anyway... it jut got better....my kids love them for after school snacks.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is yum yum good. Flavor is so rich and I usually go through them pretty fast.
Vianneys G.
Maicao
Esto es súper delicioso y necesario para todos nosotros. Lo debemos tener en la cocina porque es muy rico. Y si eres amante de las cosas deliciosas este te va a encantar
Camila M.
Quito
I love it when I bought it for the first time I wasn´t sure about the flavor, but when I try it it tastes really good
Tiffany C.
I have never seen this flavor, is it any good?
Maria O.