BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack® Fat Free Chocolate Pudding.
No preservatives.
90 calories per serving.
Artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk.
4-3.25 oz cups. see more...

Delaney S.
Reading, PA
This is the yummiest. Don't be put off by the fat free, it's still perfect pudding. I have one every night and they've become a staple in my nighttime routine. Plus, I buy these at the dollar store. The more affordable the better!
Influenster M.
Every time I buy the chocolate pudding I add crush Oreo cookies. I know its not a healthy snack but my nephew loves it. And I eat it once in awhile so its still okay =-)
Mary L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a good snack for kids and adults. They were a staple in my home growing up and from time to time, I still pick them up from the grocery store.
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
These are good for the kids as well as for a quick snack for me when I have a chocolate craving.They have a nice variety of flavor
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Love these cute small pudding snacks. They have a nice variety of flavor and almost always go on sale for a dollar!
Megan G.
Clover, SC
These are good for the kids as well as for a quick snack for me when I have a chocolate craving!
Cassidy E.
wilmington, NC
Delicious! Kids love em and adults do too. Definitely recommend with some whiped cream
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
LOVE chocolate pudding!!! Tastes Devine! I would recommend trying this product!
Jessie T.
This is a great snack and they taste great this is a good after school snack
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
This is a really great snack for kids or adults. And perfect for on the go