Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding

Satisfy your cravings for both of our classic flavors with our chocolate and vanilla pudding pack.

Our Chocolate Vanilla Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,255 reviews
Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack pudding's with both chocolate and vanilla flavor's. These are convenient packs for eating at home and also on the go. I feel good allowing my kids to eat these and really find them affordable. These can be found at Walmart. I will repurchase this product.
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These make for a great snack for the kids and perfect for your child's lunch box. Very creamy and smooth delicious blend of chocolate and vanilla. Satisfy that sweet craving with less sugar and calories. Can be eaten both room temperature or cold; enjoyed by many kids in my family but also great for adults. You can find this for about $1 or $2 everywhere. Highly recommend.
karen J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids absolutely love these and constantly ask to have them for dessert. They even sometimes want whipped cream and a cherry on top like it's a sundae. Their favorites are Chocolate &  Vanilla, Chocolate, and Butterscotch. Personally I only like chocolate pudding.  I prefer home cooked pudding but this is pretty good and easy to just grab from the fridge.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love chocolate pudding so yummy. I like that it’s two different flavors in one. You can taste the two flavors.I love that it’s easy to take it to go or quick snack.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I really enjoy this pudding! It has the perfect mixture of 🍦🍫 vanilla and chocolate pudding. I can never only eat 1 of them 🤦‍♀️😂.. Lol I usually always have two! And you can not beat the price of this product💰💰! I get mine at the Dollar Tree I would definitely recommend these for a good late night snack! 🌙🍫🍦 #influenster #comfortfood #snackpack #pudding #snackattack #midnightsnack Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding
Jodi S.
Middlebry Ctr, PA
Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding uploaded by Jodi S.
Snack Pack Chocolate Vanilla Pudding uploaded by Jodi S.
As a mother of three young children, snacks are always a must in our house. They love pudding but sometimes it is hard to find time to make pudding from scratch. These packs are very convenient and the perfect serving size. My children love the Snack Pack Pudding flavors and enjoy eating them. As with all pudding, they can tend to be a little messy but they are still super yummy. I can easily place a couple in our travel bag for a quick snack while we are away from our home. They also make an excellent addition to my son's school lunch. Our family enjoys these very much and I recommend these to anyone else who enjoys pudding.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good for throwing into a lunch. I think they are a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but they are convenient. Taste good, like the variety of having two flavors . I do recommend.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you can’t decide on whether you want vanilla or chocolate reach for one of these! What a great concept. I’m very happy they make the mix of the two. I can never decide and always end up choosing chocolate because that is my favorite. Yet, it’s always good to have a vanilla. This way you get both!
Destyni B.
Bremen, AL
What kid doesn't love snack packs? They are creamy, delicious, portable, and quick to eat. Snack pack puddlings are a great snack/dessert for anyone of any age!
Jacqueline M.
This is really delicious and it’s really affordable 😋👍🏻 love that it has chocolate 🍫 & vanilla

Looking for your answer?