BY SNACK PACK

Satisfy your cravings for both of our classic flavors with our chocolate and vanilla pudding pack.

Our Chocolate Vanilla Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Jodi S.
Middlebry Ctr, PA
As a mother of three young children, snacks are always a must in our house. They love pudding but sometimes it is hard to find time to make pudding from scratch. These packs are very convenient and the perfect serving size. My children love the Snack Pack Pudding flavors and enjoy eating them. As with all pudding, they can tend to be a little messy but they are still super yummy. I can easily place a couple in our travel bag for a quick snack while we are away from our home. They also make an excellent addition to my son's school lunch. Our family enjoys these very much and I recommend these to anyone else who enjoys pudding.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I remember these tasting much better when I was younger. It might just be a tastebud change from over time. I will say that the chocolate part of the pudding is still as good as I remember. Once you get to the middle it just isn't as satisfying. I like it either warm or after refrigeration. Overall, they are cheap. A quick fix for a chocolate craving and easy to pack for a lunch. Not too bad.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
Almost as good as homemade. When you need that extra little something night or in a lunchbox. This is fast and easy and convenient. The chocolate and the vanilla together I think is better. It does have a rich chocolate taste
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the fact this snack is both chocolate and vanilla. Sometimes I find the pure chocolate or vanilla to be overwhelmingly rich, but this is a great balance between both. Plus all the kids really love when this snack is handed out!
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
Love these as an afternoon snack. They're offered in fat free and/or sugar free also. The originals aren't bad on the calorie count for a nice sweet treat either.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Foodie Expert
The 12 pack is great when you have a large family. My kids like the verity I really wish they would include a strawberry flavor as well. This is something you will always find in my home.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
My family loves these they love the taste they don't cost a lot there is a variety to choose from they are great to travel with just eat and toss in the trash...
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Loved these when I was little kid! I still splurge now and then when I get the chance! The chocolate ones are definitely the best.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
I love these snack packs !! I don't know why but they taste so freaking good. The vanilla is subtle and just the write amount of sweet. The chocolate is assume as well.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These puddings are addicting I love every flavor. They are so good and always satisfy my craving for something delicious.