GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Pack
Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding - 225oz

Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz

by Snack Pack

A chocolate pudding dessert—the original treat no one can resist.

Our Chocolate Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Are these any good??
Can you taste the difference between this Natural pudding and the original?
How different do these taste from making pudding from the powered package?
Start your review of Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They curve your chocolate calories and much better then eating a candy bar.in reviews
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I live to eat snack pack chocolate pudding when I work night shift to treat myself to something yummy. They are inexpensive and just the right size for my sweet tooth!
Christian  D.
Pikeville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
2,540 reviews
Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz uploaded by Christian  D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got it these for snack highly recommend very affordable found mine on amazon highly recommend. I love pudding and so dose my baby.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,454 reviews
Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little girl likes these! The only thing is it turns water after a few minutes so she can’t go back to it when she she is full. Other than that, it’s tasty to her and I will keep buying because she likes them! It’s cheap to get and I recommend it to all who loves chocolate pudding!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,153 reviews
Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This pudding is super rich all children love it, it is chocolate the perfect snack when they have a desire for something sweet. Este pudin es super rico a todos los niños les encanta, es el chocolate el snack perfecto cuando tienen ganas de algo dulce.
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz also a good snack for kiddos. Specially chocolate one affordable not too much price & good value. If your child like it & show he want more that means very Delicious I will recommend to all mothers.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these little Snack Pack® Chocolate Pudding - 22.5oz cups. These are convenient and we all love them. The price is so affordable. Handy little snack to grab on the way out the door but don’t forget the spoon. Love these and recommend to all.
Serena Y.
Stockton, CA
Very affordable great taste. my go to for a quick late night snack. Kids love them too. When i first moved away from home noodles and snackpacks were all i could afford
Chelsea R.
Rutland (city)
Used to eat this brand of pudding all the time when I was younger! Really like it especially the vanilla kind.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite chocolate pudding brand ever! It is so good and takes care of my chocolate craving without all the extra calories. Perfect for a snack or dessert with a little cool whip on top. My only complaint is the cups aren't big enough. I can eat two at a time.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't eat alot of pudding. When I do eat pudding I always grab this. It's thick, creamy chocolatey flavor is delicious. My kids love this pudding and get excited when they see this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie
Toa Baja, PR
il y a 5 ans
24) Gelish Top It Off Coat for Gel Led UV Soak Off Nail Polish (15mL .5oz) me encanta aunque me gustaría comprar toda la colección de tonos de brillo para aplicar en combinación se ven radiantes las uñas.