BY SNACK PACK #4 in Gelatin & Pudding

A chocolate pudding dessert—the original treat no one can resist.

Our Chocolate Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Buy on Target*
  • "They curve your chocolate calories and much better then eating a candy bar." in 1 review
Monica C.
Provo, UT
I love this pudding, it is very delicious and I prefer the one that is totally chocolate. Very delicious!!! I can never miss buying it when I do Walmart shopping, it is quite economical and it is ideal for a snack. Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I will never buy this again. My mom bought these pudding packs and the day after she bought them, I went and opened one to find nothing but mold in it. I used to eat this but never will again. do not buy these. Now that I posted, other people have told me this happened to them. Don’t recommend at all
jill s.
Ada, MI
It's something that's okay to eat once in a blue moon.  Better off eating another brand that is higher quality or make homemade chocolate pudding.  Good value for someone on a tight grocery budget.  The pudding tastes a bit too sweet for my taste buds.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my kids favorite chocolate putting. I buy snack packs a lot during the summer or while the kids are on school breaks when they are home more. I love that they can get some extra needed calcium in these puddings. The chocolate flavor is so good, so rich and so loved that some of my kids ask for these over and over again. They’re around a dollar at a store near my house that I purchased from.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like pudding you will love these! They're quick, easy, and great for packing lunches or for a quick snack. The sugar is a little high, so if you're watching your sugar intake you will probably want to use these as an occasional treat, but otherwise they're a great pantry item.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This has been one of my favorites since childhood. It has the perfect creamy, chocolate flavoring. I love the prepackaged containers because you literally just pop the seal and go. So easy and convenient. Great grab and go type snack.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmm mmm yummy! I love the thick chocolate creamy pudding! Eating it since I was a kid.. it’s cooled thick texture just tastes so good! Affordable at almost every grocery store. I get mine at Walmart
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Snack Packs (in this case chocolate) are a delicious easy treat. Add them to lunches or use as an after school snack. Perfect for adults with a sweet tooth!  Low price and easy transport.
Kayla V.
Round Rock, TX
Another classic. Chocolate is my favorite flavor and makes for a great snack. Inexpensive at most places and isn’t Too extremely chocolatey. Good to pack as a snack or side for lunch!
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
These are the perfect amount for adults ! Brings me back to my childhood. I purchased mine at Walmart. Super affordable! No high fructose corn syrup and only 180 calories per serving ! Highly satisfied!
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Which one do u like better?
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
I find these hard to find, I used to be able to get them at target but they stopped selling them there. Any other ideas?
Franny V.
Freeport, NY
What are your favorite recipes to make with snack pack pudding?
Lindsey S.
Palm Bay, FL
Are these puddings better then a homemade pudding from milk and the powder would be? Very interested to know what you think.
Melanie
Toa Baja, PR
2) NEW Gelish Top It Off Coat for Gel LED UV Soak Off Nail Polish (15mL .5oz) me encanta aunque me gustaría comprar toda la colección de tonos de brillo para aplicar en combinación se ven radiantes las uñas.