Snack Pack Chocolate Caramel Pudding - 4 PK

Snack Pack® Chocolate Caramel Pudding.
No preservatives.
Artificially flavored.
As much calcium as an 8oz glass of milk.
4 - 3.25 oz cups. see more...

Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I loved these when I was a kid and now my daughter loves them in her lunches. I must admit that i do Sneak one for myself every now and then.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
My kids love these and they are a great price for snacks and the perfect size. They have a great taste and a smooth texture.
Danielle L.
Great after school snack for students of all ages! Even the high school ones! Grew up eating snack pack pudding for snacks!
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I love the caramel but I hate chocolate so this pudding is near hell. Like parts of it tastes wonderful but the rest, nope.
Hannah A.
Hands down, the best flavor! I love how its a great little treat, and it actually has a great source of calcium in it.
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
Seriously the name says it all! Idk what makes people not want to try this but it's sooooo good they need to
Sheri C.
These are a favorite for my husband and son. Snack packs are a quick and easy snack for the busy family.
Jenny C.
Lebanon, IN
My fridge is always full of these, The chocolate is definitely a favorite in my house.
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
My son loves this snack. It has a taste and pleasant smell , but the color is a bit artificial. Overall it is a good choice for children
Kayla D.
Barrie, ON
I love these and could eat them all day everyday. That's a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point!