BY SNACK PACK #5 in Gelatin & Pudding

Hunt's snack pack chocolate and butterscotch pudding cups 12-pk.

• Why can these be stored at room temperature when other br...2 Answers
  • Do they come in vanilla? 7 Answers
  • Does this pudding have animal fat/bones in the gelatin? 3 Answers
Snack Pack Chocolate and Butterscotch Pudding Cups
  • "Makes for a good midnight snack :) Butterscotch is my favorite flavor but vanilla is also pretty good." in 1 review
  • "They're really good for something quick and on the go." in 1 review
jolisia m.
Snack pack is another one of those familiar brands that we can trust, ever since i was little i remember asking my mama for a xhocolate snack pack and today i still but them regularly for my husband and nieces and nephews, they love them!
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My three-year-old son loves the pack chocolate and butterscotch putting cups they are amazing. It's a great snack for kids to have any afternoon especially if they had a good day. I highly recommend it and they are affordable and you can get them anywhere.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely despise how this pudding tastes. It just takes so fake and gross. It's just not good. Don't eat it alone or put it in recipes. It did not meet my expectations at all and I am not satisfied at all.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best combo flavors of pudding I do enjoy buying. My family loves it and so do I. Easy to store, pack and eat. The package is simple easy to open. Flavors is not too sweet. A good treat for any occasion.
Jasmyn P.
Taylorsville , NC
My hubby loves snak packs!! He's like a little kid when it comes to these. Always wants one in his lunch that I pack him every day and the price is perfect not too expensive at all! Definitely recommend to everyone!!!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
My kids love the snack pack puddings. We have to keep them in our fridge at all times. I usually just get them at our local walmart. My husband is pretty addicted too. I can't complain...much easier buying these than making pudding myself.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Butterscotch is my favorite flavor of pudding by Snack Pack. It is so rich in flavor, creamy, and so easy to eat. It's sweet, with the perfect amount of flavoring of butterscotch. If you're a fan of butterscotch itself, you'd love this
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very delicious snack. Satisfy my chocolate craving in a pinch without all the extra calories. Good in calcium for the children. Great healthy snack that is still fun to eat. Individual cups control portions
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite pudding of all times I love them as a kid and still love them now. Pudding will never grow old on my I will always like it if anyone buys it for me I will definitely eat all of this.
Gabriela B.
Oak Park, IL
Is a very rich product, my favorite is chocolate, It's not the first time I've bought it several times, the times I bought the product has been at Walmart, They have an intermediate price, they do not seem neither expensive nor cheap!
Jaleia M.
I never had butterscotch kind. Is it good?
Kelly H.
Greensburg, KY
Are there different flavors?