Snack Pack Butterscotch Pudding uploaded by Miranda F.

BY SNACK PACK #99 in Gelatin & Pudding

A butterscotch pudding dessert—where sweet and creamy meet delicious.

Our Butterscotch Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
OMG these are my faves my mom and I love these we have to always have them on hand for a fast sweet treat taste even better when you freeze them or make them super cold
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
They are not quite as good as the kind you make yourself but for something in a hurry for adults or kids it's a quick filler up. I grab one on the way out the door from lunch for a snack alittle later.
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't buy these often as I try to be as healthy as I can BUT these are a treat I enjoy tremendously. This is my favorite pudding flavor and they make great desserts for packed lunches. The only thing is that I wish they made packaging with more than 4 pudding cups.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Very flavorful and delicious. Works ad a great snack for younger children too.
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA
My favorite snack pack flavor!! It works great as a quick snack for any age!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Butterscotch is a good flavor, but I still don't think it beats the classic chocolate and vanilla flavors. Though as with most any snack pack, its quite delicious and great as a snack or supplement to the college kid's meal.
Lauren J.
Sheldon, IL
Not very filling. You can eat the whole pack before you even notice. Flavor tastes artificial. All in all it tastes like childhood which isn't always a good thing.
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
My son absolutely loves these, it has great taste and it is smooth. :) They are amazingly priced as well. You can't beat it.
Suzee K.
Butterscotch pudding actually tasted better than I though it would, but I prefer the chocolate and vanilla flavors more than this.
Amanda B.
I love these. They are an affordable quick snack and they taste great! Always on my shopping list.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
Can I get these at Sam's Club in bulk
fazeela c.
Foodie Expert
Does this actually have a full buttery taste?