Snack Pack Butterscotch Pudding uploaded by Miranda F.

BY SNACK PACK

A butterscotch pudding dessert—where sweet and creamy meet delicious.

Our Butterscotch Snack Pack is an excellent source of calcium*, gluten-free and Kosher, and made with:

• Real milk
  • No preservatives
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • No high-fructose corn syrup

Buy on Walmart*
elliott b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't buy these often as I try to be as healthy as I can BUT these are a treat I enjoy tremendously. This is my favorite pudding flavor and they make great desserts for packed lunches. The only thing is that I wish they made packaging with more than 4 pudding cups.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
They are not quite as good as the kind you make yourself but for something in a hurry for adults or kids it's a quick filler up. I grab one on the way out the door from lunch for a snack alittle later.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Butterscotch is a good flavor, but I still don't think it beats the classic chocolate and vanilla flavors. Though as with most any snack pack, its quite delicious and great as a snack or supplement to the college kid's meal.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I actually prefer butterscotch pudding to regular pudding! These are delicious. Super high in sugar though, so definitely just an indulgent treat every now and then.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
OMG these are my faves my mom and I love these we have to always have them on hand for a fast sweet treat taste even better when you freeze them or make them super cold
Lauren J.
Sheldon, IL
Not very filling. You can eat the whole pack before you even notice. Flavor tastes artificial. All in all it tastes like childhood which isn't always a good thing.
wendy b.
I love butterscotch pudding. If you are buying butterscotch pudding then you can only buy snack pak kind. It is just the right amount for a quick snack and they are easy to transport.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great choice for a snack! Very good pudding that kids will love! The butterscotch is my favorite flavor, rich in flavor, sweet and tasty.
Suzee K.
Butterscotch pudding actually tasted better than I though it would, but I prefer the chocolate and vanilla flavors more than this.
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
My son absolutely loves these, it has great taste and it is smooth. :) They are amazingly priced as well. You can't beat it.
Kayla H.
Can I get these at Sam's Club in bulk
fazeela c.
Does this actually have a full buttery taste?