Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was craving something sweet and naughty last night and came upon my kids snack pack pudding banana cream pie in the pantry. I had a choice between those or a rice cake and obviously I caved in choosing the pudding! I haven't had one since I was a kid and the first spoonful instantly brought me back to my childhood. They are still just as creamy and delicious as they were all those years ago. I will definitely get them again even if only for the kids because they really like them too.
(PS it was so hard to only eat one!)