Snack Pack Bakery Shop Banana Cream Pie Pudding - 4 PK uploaded by Abigail G.

BY SNACK PACK

Snack Pack Bakery Shop Banana Cream Pie Pudding.
No preservatives.
Pudding bakery shop.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
1 pudding cup.
110 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
140mg sodium, 6% DV.
13g sugars.
4 - 3.25 oz cups.
As much calcium as an 8 oz glass milk. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
I was craving something sweet and naughty last night and came upon my kids snack pack pudding banana cream pie in the pantry. I had a choice between those or a rice cake and obviously I caved in choosing the pudding! I haven't had one since I was a kid and the first spoonful instantly brought me back to my childhood. They are still just as creamy and delicious as they were all those years ago. I will definitely get them again even if only for the kids because they really like them too.
(PS it was so hard to only eat one!)
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Snack pack always has the best prices and flavors. Plus they are so cheap. The banana cream pie flavor has two different layers and is magnificent. They are low In calories if you have a sweet tooth and they are perfect for on the go.
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite pudding flavor!! It's super yummy and I love the cream part (best part)! I also love the banana flavor too! This is a good affordable snack. I buy these a lot from Shoprite for only $1.
Catherine  K.
Catherine K.
Love snack packs! So many memories of having these in my lunches. Delicious and quick snacks For everyone
Punxsutawney, PA
When I saw these in the store i didn't even think twice about buying them and I'm so glad I did. It tastes exactly like banana cream pie.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
Tastes super good! Really creamy and yummy. This is a great snack once in a while! More affordable than the Jell-o brand pudding cups too!
Punxsutawney, PA
Do they have other pie flavors?