Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint Flavor uploaded by Dayle M.Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint Flavor uploaded by Dayle M.

BY SNACK FACTORY

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps White Chocolate & Peppermint Flavor: LARGE 20 Oz bag

PRETZEL CRISPS; THIN, CRUNCHY PRETZEL SNACKS; WHITE CHOCOLATE & PEPPERMINT FLAVOR; Large 20 ounce value bag

Review (1)
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Please keep these year round! Snack factory hear my plea. I am begging. Hands and knees. I love these and I will eat these year round. These are delicious!! I hate having to buy a case of these during Christmas and trying not to eat them all before Valentines! I am a sucker for anything mint and chocolate and I love white chocolate and mint. These are so good! Crispy thin pretzel covered in the perfect coating of white chocolate sprinkled with bits of wonderful crunchy peppermint. Yum, yum, yum!! If you get a chance stock up!