BY SNACK FACTORY #51 in Pretzels

Snack Factory® Original Deli Style Pretzel Crisps®.
Value size.
110 calories per serving!
Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.
Rethink Your Pretzel!®.
0g fat.
All natural, the original.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
These Pretzel Crisps are PERFECT for any occasion you find yourself having a lot of dip. I've been on a hummus kick recently, and it's just the right amount of crunch without too much salt. They're also healthier for you as well. The only reason I don't give them a perfect score is because they taste really bland to me if I don't have something to dip them in, and I can't recommend them to people on a budget too much because they are on the pricey side.
Erica L.
Edison, NJ
I was seriously obsessed with these pretzels for a good year. Now I still love them, but not totally obsessed. I eat these with everything - cheese, hummus, guac, salsa, plain. Literally anything that can be spread or dipped into, I've smeared it onto these. They're great for snacking and sometimes even a meal. I love that they're flatter so it's easier to chew and munch on instead of the regular huge hard pretzels.
Amanda L.
Medina, OH
Seriously these are the BEST snack food! They give you the flavor of pretzels but the crunch of a chip! My kids love to snack on them and so do I! They are great paired with other thugs like meat and cheese or I love just dipping them in cream cheese! And they have other fabulous flavors as well!! I highly recommend these to EVERYONE!!
Melinda W.
These are my all time favorite for going back to school. My kiddos absolutely love them because not only are they great for the lunch box but they make a great snack too! I send them with peanut butter or a hazelnut chocolate spread and the kids go nuts over them. Plus who doesn't like a good salty snack on a hot summer day?
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
If your into snacks that you try to limit yourself to but start uncontrollably and mindlessly attacking. You've found the right snack! These are better then I expected, crisper then regular pretzels and the perfect amount or saltiness I keep going back for more😩 add a little peanut butter on top 👌🏽
Gabby G.
These are so addicting! I get these to eat with hummus but I always end up eating the whole bag even after the hummus is gone. It's just enough salt, and a good crispy texture for a snack. I feel like it's a lot healthier that regular chips as well, but it's more satisfiying that pretzels.
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
Gateway pretzel. SOO good! Not high in sugar, perfect snack with some string cheese. This has become by 3pm go to. Sometimes at Ralphs they will be on sale 2 for $4 so def stock up then! The aren't really doughy like a lot of pretzels so I like that alot. The perfect amount of salt too.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I love these and this brand. They are slightly addicting and are a perfect snack. I love them plain and sometimes I dip them in mustard. My sister likes to dip them in her hummus. They are relatively affordable and allow you to enjoy pretzels without all the fear of calories.
Lindsey  N.
Walled Lake, MI
Pretzel crisps are one of my all time favorite snacks. I buy them all the time to pair with some hummus or guacamole. They make for a great light snack. They're a little more expensive than a regular back of pretzels bit are well worth the extra cost.
Cindee M.
I love these. These are awesome not to mention addicting and are offered in a variety of flavor a stocked in many supermarket chains. They are great with dips, as a side to a sandwich or to just grab a handful of for a snack!!!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
What is good to eat with these?
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
Foodie Expert
What is the best dip to pair these with? I'm thinking Super Bowl snacks!
Carrie B.
Which do you like better cracker or pretzels?
Hillary H.
I know these go good with humus but what else do you dip these in or eat with them?
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
Foodie Expert
Anyone else have trouble when purchasing the mini 1 oz bags in the big pack? the last 2 times (from the same store, so could be a bad batch) we purchased the 10 pack of 1 oz bags we were shorted. the first 10 pack had 12 bags in it but only 8 of the 1 oz bags had pretzels in them. the other 4 were empty. the next time we purchased the 10 pack it only had 9 bags in it and 2 of them only had 2 pretzels in each bag.