Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSnack Factory
Pretzel Crisps Organic Original Flavor

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor

Organic Pretzel Crisps have a satisfying crunch, with a versatile shape that's dippable and spreadable for entertaining, yet deliciously snackable right from the bag. Since 2004, Pretzel Crisps® have been a modern twist on an old favorite. Pretzel Crisps are the best part of the pretzel – thin and flavorful with the crunch you love. They're dippable, spreadable, and deliciously snackable. Great gourmet taste with USDA certified organic ingredients, it's the perfect snack anytime!

Hey! I’ve seen these a lot and wondered, are they really salty?
ThhEy are prettydbsbsnnssn?
what are some healthyish snacks that arent hard and crunchy like nuts? i just have dental work done.
Start your review of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor!
Brittany N.
Springdale, PA
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Brittany N.
Love these pretzel crisp can dip them in anything Mustard hummus dips very versatile! I love all the flavor options they have as well. To many good ones to just pick one!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Lucy H.
Love the taste of the pretzels. They go great with hummus. Thin, crispy, a wonderful snack, No one can eat just one. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once.
Samantha G.
Saint John, IN
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Target
Great for snacking by themselves or with dips and cheeses. So easy to take anywhere, and a better option than chips. Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor
Bridget D.
Springfield, TN
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Bridget D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like versatile snacks! These taste just as good plain as they do scooping up a heaping helping of my favorite hummus. I like all the flavors, but I always have a bag of plain in my pantry! When it’s down to the dregs, I smash it up into fine crumbs and use it as a breading! So tasty!
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: Costco
These organic pretzels are absolutely delicious. Gourmet taste with Organic ingredients. They are perfectly salted and satisfying crispy crunch. Use them with dip, nut butter, cheese spread, or fruit chutney. They have less calories and fat than potato chips.
Michelle L.
Norfolk, VA
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Costco
One of my favorite salty snacks are these pretzel chips. The ingredients are stated as organic on the front, and the ingredient list is short... but they are pretzels. The organic snack process is rather lawless. Two complaints: the pretzels are to thing, and break easily in dips. Salty sweet combination is either Nutella or pretzels chips with Nutella. The crisps cannot handle the amount of Nutella I want. And that’s upsetting. Otherwise I would like to see less plastic in the packaging. Because, let’s find some alternatives and do better. Let’s hold more Nutella
Hannah H.
Knoxville, TN
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Hannah H.
My family really enjoys these pretzels. Thin for the perfect crunch, and healthier than potato chips. They pair perfectly with cheese or hummus. I also like that they are resealable to keep them fresh. These are a staple in our cupboard!
Sabrina A.
Abingdon
These are my absolute favorite! A go to snack with garlic hummus! I ALWAYS have them stocked in my pantry
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Organic Original Flavor uploaded by Sherri F.
Delicious pretzel crisps! The thin crispy texture provides the perfect crunch and superior taste! I think the best part of a pretzel is the outside, and these crackers are like eating the outside only of a flat pretzel. Delicious with or without dip. Very versatile. Perfect for snacking or entertaining. Have purchased multiple times and definitely recommend.
Jordan H.
Minneapolis
Here pretzels are very good and they are healthy for you so yea you should for sure try these when you get the chance like and eat them all up and yea enjoy them and enjoy yourself while eating them so yea
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara R.
Hialeah, FL
il y a 6 mois
Annette K. il y a 2 mois
I have tried these and love them. Have no idea if they’re tree nut and peanut free though.
mj K.