BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Milk Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Snacks: Thin, crunchy pretzel snacks Kosher see more...

Emily F.
Columbus, OH
omg soooo good- love a chocolate pretzel and with these I don't want to stop eating.  Not really healthy but I think 2 or 3 after a meal does the trick and cuts my craving.  Decently priced- I would say affordable.  Love the salty chocolate combo!  I would add PB for dipping!
Princesse Y.
this is so good like I would regret during if this was not the last thing I eat, on the inside it's like any pretzels but on the out side is chocolatey and mixed together it makes a heaven worth snack.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I love these pretzels they have the right amount of sweet and saltynes to them and there perfect to eat during that time of the month when you don't know what you want sweet or salty. Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Milk Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Snacks, 5.9 oz
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
To start off i love the original pretzel crisps, but these ones are my guilty pleasure. The added bonus of having it dipped in milk choclate is the best thing ever. Its delicious and just filling enough to fill me up until i can sit down for a real meal.
Taylor S.
CAREFUL: THESE ARE ADDICTING. We currently have a package in my apartment and we have to ration them off as not to eat them all in one sitting. The sweet and saltiness as far beyond cartable, exceeding my expectations. Love to dip them in peanut butter!
Darlene L.
Los Lunas, NM
These are amazing! I love having these around for a little snack! Kids love them and I continue to purchase these almost every month!! Would highly recommend for everyone to try these out! They are not too sweet like other brands are.
kaylan l.
Is there anything better than a chocolate covered pretzel while you wait for dinner to be done? The crispy pretzel is the perfect vessel for a layer of chocolate, skip all other brands and buy these in bulk.
Sabrina S.
Love these so much. If I'm craving chocolate covered pretzels, these are my go to. These definitely met my expectations. They're a little pricey, but I'd say it's worth it. I would recommend to others.
Chelsea A.
Cockeysville, MD
These are absolutely perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth when it hits 3 o'clock in the office. The best part is that only one or two pretzels satisfies my sweet tooth. They are so delicious. I am always a huge fan of the salty and sweet treats and this is now officially my favorite "Salty-Sweet" snack!
Tatiana J.
Nashua, NH
It's a good snack maybe not healthy but when you are hungry they can help you to wait until the end off the day.
I always find with promotion.
Good flavor sweet and salty