GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Factory
Pretzel Crisps, Honey Mustard & Onion, 72 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Honey Mustard & Onion, 7.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Snack Factory

Complementing other bold flavors available in the popular Deli Style line-up, Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Crisps marries tangy mustard and onion with the irresistible sweetness of honey. Layer your favorite deli lunch meat, a small slice of cheese,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Honey Mustard & Onion, 7.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Kenzie W.
Kerkhoven
the honey mustard and onion pretzel crisps are super good. they have a bit of a spice to them but in my opinion that makes them really good.
Ariel T.
Brunswick, OH
This is one of my favorite go-to snacks. I love the flavor of these pretzel chips and love of crunchy they are. It’s a great option for a healthier snack.
Jade W.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Publix
These are SO GOOD!!! Not overly onion tasting. The perfect balance of honey mustard and onion. They’re thin, but not too thin, and crispy. They’re great for dipping in hummus!
Grace T.
Charleston, WV
The flavor of these were just OK. I liked it, but the combination of onion with sweet stuff was a little odd? And it was somewhat strong. But these are a crunchy and healthy alternative to other chips so I still like these.

Looking for your answer?