suggested searches
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Gluten Free Minis Original Flavor, Halloween Multipack, 8 Ct
Snack Factory

13%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I missed these pretzels so much! they used to be my favorite years ago before going GF. theyre great for dipping with hummus! I bought mine on Walmarts website.

Product reviewed: Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free Minis, Original Flavor, 5 Oz

I just got diagnosed with celiac which means I can’t eat any gluten what-so-ever. I was trying to find gluten free snacks that would be delicious and be certified gluten free and this is just that. They taste exactly like the regular gluten pretzel crisps which is a bonus. Would definitely recommend for someone who cannot eat gluten.

I went gluten free 10 years ago and thought gluten free pretzels were pretty good but tough. After a rough couple weeks I decided to go back to full gluten free and found these. They have great flavor, no need for a dip. Plus since they are thin they are easier to eating than the pretzels of 10 years ago