Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSnack Factory
Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free, Everything Flavor, 5 Oz

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free, Everything Flavor, 5 Oz

by Snack Factory

Just like our classic Everything flavor, these Gluten Free Pretzel Crisps are perfectly seasoned and give you that satisfying, hearty crunch in a versatile shape that's dippable, spreadable, and deliciously snackable. Try with salsa, hummus, cheese, and all your favorite dips. With great gourmet taste from wholesome ingredients, it's the perfect snack anytime. Pretzel Crisps are the best part of the pretzel – thin and flavorful with the crunch you love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free, Everything Flavor, 5 Oz!
Katie S.
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free, Everything Flavor, 5 Oz uploaded by Katie S.
Absolutely love these snacks. I would ever argue that these are better than the Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Gluten Free Minis Original Flavor, 5 Oz. At first they taste a little strong but after a while you get used to them but the flavor is amazing. I would change nothing about these, they are almost the perfect gluten free snack. Would 100% recommend.
Cristy S.
Scottsburg, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought these because they were a clearance deal at my local grocery and I love them. Great thin pretzel crisp, not oily and have that great Everything seasoning.! Gluten free too!

Looking for your answer?