Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSnack Factory
Pretzel Crisps, Everything, 72 Oz Bag

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Everything, 7.2 Oz Bag

Everything Pretzel Crisps are a modern twist on two old favorites- pretzels and everything bagels. Thin and crunchy, they are great to top or dip. The just right baked flavor is also a satisfying crunch all by itself. Pretzel Crisps are a modern twist on an old favorite. Since 2004, Pretzel Crisps® have been a modern twist on an old favorite. Pretzel Crisps are the best part of the pretzel – thin and flavorful with the crunch you love. They're dippable, spreadable, and deliciously snackable. With great gourmet taste from wholesome ingredients, it's the perfect snack anytime!

Are these better than the garlic parm ones? What do they taste like?
What’s your favorite flavor?
Who else likes this snack
Start your review of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Everything, 7.2 Oz Bag!
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Everything, 7.2 Oz Bag uploaded by Dominic D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I am a huge fan of Pretzel Crisps! I usually only eat the original, but thought I would try the Everything Flavor and I love it! Strong flavor, light and crispy.
Ashley H.
Charlotte
Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Everything, 7.2 Oz Bag uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Get these pretzels with some chive and onion cream cheese and OMG!!!! So good with any cream cheese or alone actually. Best pretzels I’ve had in a long time. Always get the party size!
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
I have been a forever fan of these since they first hit the shelves. I like to pair them with roasted garlic hummus and even my children love the combo. The flavor is amazing the crunch makes it so much better. We buy the family size bags in pairs each shopping trip.
Alyssa Z.
Glenolden, PA
My favorite snack!! Who doesn’t love a everything bagel? Or everything seasoning for that matter!! I am obsessed with these especially with onion dip or buffalo chicken dip. I think it’s the best
Kim D.
Hudson, NY
One of my favorite snacks! I love this with hummus or even by themselves. Great flavor and cost effective. Good for the whole family.
Amanda H.
California City
Better than chips! These aren’t super salty and they taste delicious. Perfect snack that isn’t terrible for you!
Okima A.
Lake Worth, FL
Totally love these for snack time. Its a great option for when out on the beach, park or out on the road.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I found these at Aldi, I believe. I’ve always loved pretzels so I guess I’m just partial but I really like these. They have a slight fresh garlic taste to them but not at all overpowering. I’d recommend these to anyone who likes pretzels or a little extra flavor and to anyone throwing a party. These are good for dip scoops as well.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Yummy snack for the night time snack attack! I like that these are low calorie and I dip them in Greek yogurt tzatziki, olive tapenade, cream cheese dip and hummus! The price is decent and you get a lot for what you pay for!
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
These are a great snack!! Less carbs than an everything bagel that’s for sure but have to keep in mind how many are eaten from the bag. I like to dip these in red pepper hummus or cream cheese dip which are not the healthiest but oh so yummy!!