BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Snack factory pretzel crisps buffalo 1.5 oz see more...

• So do these taste good? Do they leave a weird after taste in your m...1 Answers
Malynne W.
Malynne W.
Covington, GA
I like pretzels and I love me some buffalo sauce and I love how they combine them together to make it a buffalo pretzel crisp I have a lot of friends who love hot things
Uma M.
Uma M.
I love pretzel crisps! They're so good. Thin crispy pretzels with a coat of the perfect amount of seasoning. Chips? Are you kidding me? Pretzel Crisps all the way. Yeahhh they're reallllly goood. So good, soo sooo good. Unfortunately, I want them now :(
#teampretzelcrisps
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Seattle
I love these because you get the salty and smooth taste with it and they are great for a snack and go good with almost any dip or spread of your choice. My favorite is can cheese or the garden vegetable cream cheese!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
I love these pretzel chips, tons of flavor without the unhealthy ingredients of a potato chip. I purchased this item from Meijer, and am a repeat customer. I love these things I would definitely recommend to others
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
These are the perfect snack! They are relatively cheap and extremely healthy! They have such a good and strong taste you can't even tell your eating pretzels. They sometimes are a little hard but they are great!
logan l.
logan l.
Rome, NY
I love love love these pretzels. I love the thin crunch. I love the flavour. I could do with less salt but these are great for dipping. I love that the bag re-seals. I love the price. I love everything about this delicious and spicy snack.
Toni P.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I'm obsessed! I love anything with a buffalo flavor and these really hot the spot. Tons of flavor but mild spice. These + some jalapeño pimento cheese and I'm in heaven.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Rose Hill, NC
I have purchased every flavor of Snack Factory Pretzel Chips and they are all fantastic! We use them with dips or just eat them alone as a snack! I purchase them at our local supermarket and they are very reasonably priced!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Donna, TX
my favorite snack! These are so good and with some hummus I can eat half the bag in one day. I don't find them expensive they are the best
crystal l.
crystal l.
Love these. Not too hot. Great taste. Great for dipping. I buy these a few times a year. Sold in most stores and even gas stations.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
So do these taste good? Do they leave a weird after taste in your mouth? Can you mix with any dippers or just good alone?