BY SNACK FACTORY

Snack Factory® The Original All Natural Baked Everything Deli Style Pretzel Crisps®.
Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.
Rethink Your Pretzel®! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
These are most definitely inspired by the Everything bagel. The bagel can get a bit messy, but these crisps are perfect for snacking and never get messy. They do even have the little poppy seeds on them just like the bagel. They also come in a resealable bag, so they never get stale!
Madison Z.
These are one of my favorite go to snack! Great to add with cheese or a spread too! I have brought these to the beach because they have a great resealable pouch. Great seasonings and a great snack because it's not too heavy. I love these and the other flavors too!
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Great with hummus. I always have a bag on hand just in case. Reminds me of a everything bagel may need to try it with cream cheese.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
So good with spinach dip !!!! Hummus too or by themselves. They taste great crunchy nice texture
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Perfect partner in crime can't stop eating. I will never stop eating this perfect snack.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE AO TASTY! I have repurchased these so many times I love them, awesome snack!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel thins! My favorite is the everything bagel flavor. They are about $3 depending where you shop. I just got a free one from Mariano's free friday download. They taste great with hummus, buffalo chicken dip, sour cream dip etc. They are thick enough to be able to carry any dip on them and pretty healthy compared to other dippables! :)
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I just love these pretzels,so what what I do after going grocery shopping is,I make sure I bring them in, and I hide them,pretty greedy right? Well after raising many children Mom's have to learn to be.Ihave taught them to share, and my last child in the house now,well she lives to share with all of we friends,She walks out if the house with half of my groceries,So I hide the pretzels and bring them out when I am watching RHW's on Bravo, I might share one with my dog Phoebe,I i don'tknow what it is, I think them being flat and just different cause they are flavored,They are just better. A great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about
Kristina G.
Foodie Expert
Pretzels, while not the unhealthiest of my snacking options, was still one of those things I hadn't been buying much of in recent years. Watching my salt intake has really made me rethink that handful of pretzels, yet buying lower sodium options in the snack dept is never really a satisfying experience. No salt usually means no flavor. Until I found these! They still do contain salt, but just enough to make them tasty, and not enough to leave my tongue burning or put my blood pressure thru the roof. These everything flavored ones have so many other flavors as well. Nice chunks of garlic and whole poppy and sesame seeds. And when used as a cracker for dips, they are much more sturdy and substantial than any of the crackers I've used before. They hold up to chunky ingredients and thick cheese spreads that would normally crumble other crackers. And yet they also don't get soggy when you pile moist ingredients on top of them. I've even put them under the broiler with a hot dip on them for an appetizer and they were amazing. Ppl thought I had gotten them at some fancy specialty store and not my regular supermarket on the corner. Also a big hit with the kiddos. My sons friends always come home from school starving and if I put these out with some fruit and cheese, I don't feel guilty or like I'm ruining their dinner. Two thumbs up!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed these as some that loves everything bagels but hates hard pretzels. This have a nice crunch but aren't hard on the teeth and the flavoring is just right. I will say if you don't get these while they are on sale they can be kind of pricey.