BY SNACK FACTORY

Snack Factory® Baked Bold & Spicy Buffalo Wing Deli Style Pretzel Crisps®.
Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.
Rethink Your Pretzel!®. see more...

• How do these compare to the other Pretzel Crisps?2 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
My kids and I love these. They are not at all spicy, but have that Buffalo flavor I love. They are super thin and very crispy. They're available for as low as $1.49 a bag and go great with all kinds of dips and are always a hit at parties.
Lexii M.
Lexii M.
I COULD EAT THESE ALL DAY LONG THEY ARE SO AMAZING !!! The buffalo wing pretzel chips are my personal favorites and they're so cheap! Something i definitely love yo munch on !
Dora R.
Dora R.
These are the best pretzel chip ever!!! And the flavor is perfect! Bold and midly spicy!!
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
First off - I love pretzel crisps. I usually purchase mine from Kroger or Walmart for about $2.19.

I usually always buy a bag - especially when I see a new flavor! The "buffalo wing" ones are bold and spicy. Good with hummus, cheese dip, a sandwich, or even by themselves.

They do have a BOLD flavor.. so if you do not like buffalo- I do not recommend these for you.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I like all the flavors of snack factory pretzels but these buffalo ones are my favorite! These go great with Hummus or your favorite cheese dip / sauce. You can buy these at Safeway, Fred Meyers, Winco, or at your local supermarket.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious flavored pretzel chips. I love The buffalo flavor as a snack. I also like the everything flavor with humus. Great snack and easy to carry around in a ziplock bag. So many flavors to try. I would rec for kids too.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Foodie Expert
These are by far my new favorite snack, these taste just like the other popular buffalo pretzels but somehow these are even better. Plus easier on your teeth because they are super thin. They are a great snack!
Karla o.
Karla o.
By far the best healthy alternative to chips!!!
i have never been a fan of pretzels. I always find myself having to pluck then it if my bags of munchies and throwing them in a container for my mom. my sons godmother introduced me to these over evening while we were grocery shopping for my birthday dinner. I've bite and I was sold. the buffalo taste is amazing!!! it gives the pretzel a better taste and makes you want more and more lol. I highly recommend these
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Foodie Expert
These are my go to snack! I go through a bag every week! I actually got this flavor in accident, the reddish yellow packaging looked like the signature "cheddar" color for other chips brands. However, the buffalo flavor is amazing! It's not overwhelming, just the right amount of spice and tang. They're not too hot, but I would keep a bottle of water nearby if you're a sissy when it comes to spicy food like me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
So good ! I dip them in homemade blue cheese and it gets rid of my wing cravings . So good ! Love this flavor
Julie T.
Julie T.
How do these compare to the other Pretzel Crisps?