BY SNACK ALLIANCE

Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
Fantastic taste - really crispy chips. Not a lot of broken pieces in the bag which is one of my pet peeves. I've used this flavor for several years (and a couple others - you won't be disappointed!). I've been very pleased with the taste and quality and can be found at a much better price than other brands.
Kelly S.
Really like these chips. Very cheap for the price, and I've always really liked thin and light chips. These aren't too crunchy, but rather crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor is very strong too, so that's great if you're a big fan of it. 4 stars because the only place I can seen to find these chips is at the dollar store.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Who would of known that they would be good at first I was spectacle of it but wow I was wrong and I find them at dollar tree for $1.00 which is cheap.
Karla O.
I like how thin these chips are! I think they're yummy, I also e joy the habanero flavored ones! & they're only 99cents for a pretty big bag
Cristina M.
Beaumont , CA
I don't know what made me try this brand of chips but I was glad I did. They were different and yet so good at the same time !
claudia b.
Mc Farland, CA
These chips are so good, they have a lot of flavor. My kids love them and at only $1 thats a really good deal!!
Mika R.
I love these chips. I love how thin they are and very crunchy. These chips are great and only $1.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are so yummy. I love anything sour cream and onion!! These are right up my alley of yum
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
These are so great to eat babe the perfect flavoring to the minute perfect crunch
Tiffany S.
Jessup, MD
These are great to eat! Taste amazing! Super crunchy chips! My favorite chip!