SMYRNA Angi-Aging Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl Oz. Pure Vitamin C , Plus Vegan Hyaluronic, Vitamin E, Amino Complex uploaded by Cheri L.SMYRNA Angi-Aging Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl Oz. Pure Vitamin C , Plus Vegan Hyaluronic, Vitamin E, Amino Complex uploaded by Rachael G.SMYRNA Angi-Aging Vitamin C Serum 1 Fl Oz. Pure Vitamin C , Plus Vegan Hyaluronic, Vitamin E, Amino Complex uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY SMYRNA

SMYRNA Professional Anti Aging Skin Moisturizing20% Vitamin C Serum 1 fl oz. / 30ml ALL NATURAL and ORGANIC INGREDIENTS CRUELTY FREE, does not contain alcohol, parabens SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES Highest form of stabilized Bio-availableVitamin C For... see more...

Buy on Walmart
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I like this product and I feel that it's doing what it says it does. Nourishing my skin with vitamin C and vitamin E. I just wished it had a little more moisture to it. It feels somewhat like an oil but not enough. But I feel that it really does work. I use it after dermarolling the most. Oily skin with absolutely love it. I just need more moisture for mature skin
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
This is only the second vitamin C serum I've ever used but I LOVE this product. I use a half a dropper full one to two times a day and I haven't felt the need to use foundation in about two weeks! I've been using the serum for about a month now.
My face looks smooth and even and bright! I'm 40 years old and I love how this product makes my skin look!
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
It's very light weight and absorbs quickly into the skin, rather than being greasy and heavy. It gives me a natural shine to my skin, not oily, but a dewy nice look. It doesn't really smell like anything either so that is a good thing.
Bonnie W.
Very nice mix of 20% vitamin C which is so great for keeping you skin young. Also contains Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid, all great for maintaining youthful skin. Great anti-aging₩₩₩
Abeerah Y.
This serum is great! It's not greasy at all and blends right in. My skin appears brighter after using the first bottle.